• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ANOTHER (Light speed fish thing) rework

Long ago, I said I'd fix this page regarding a light speed fish called Another. It'll be a complete rework, since the original page is terrible and vastly Unknown, but I'd like some people to review it. The Google Doc I've created can be found here [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Yazuf3I3KY9gVUa2ah7tLYjNV__YbVpxXPQzogWUg5Q/edit?usp=sharing], though I'll point out a few notable changes in this thread.

Large Size (Type 0 to Type 1): On the Toriko wiki, where I was able to find enough info to make a good page, its official size is "12 m in Height". Elsewhere on the page mentions its size and weight are unknown, but size can vary. Considering the 12 meters thing, ANOTHER would probably be safely Type 0 and varying size could put it just into "at least 13 meters" for Type 1.

On top of that, I calculated an estimate for its Kinetic Energy through comparing its mass to a Basking Shark which is close in size (found at the bottom of the Google Doc, may make a separate thread to evaluate it). That would give it 6-B AP according to the calculation, though I'd really like other opinions on this, whether or not the idea seems sound.

FTL+ Speed question: I've been uncertain about this stat for a while, since I'm not a black hole expert. Can someone confirm you'd need FTL+ speed to flee from a black hole (not just FTL)? Or would this stat be changed? Who would I even talk to about this topic?

Other Abilities: Light Manipulation, and possibly Memory and Sense Manipulation (can reawaken forgotten tastes and memories, and let someone comprehend previously inedible tastes).

Back