• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the word "again" change the fact that Ugo used the hierarchy of god?Not only that scene mentions to Il Ilah being depowered by Ugo's SP,but Sinbad also said the same thing
The word "again" indicates that Ugo stole power from him llah in the past, llah became the Guardian of the SP, got stomped by Ugo and was dropped in an aquarium. Ugo I also want to know how the Sacred Palace depowered llah, Using the SP system and the gods Hierarchy, you can swap places with higher gods. How is what is made to increase your transdence reduces it.
Honestly has for the Sinbad stuff, I don't know because it was Solomon who freed humans from llah destiny

The word "again" indicates that Ugo stole power from him llah in the past, llah became the Guardian of the SP, got stomped by Ugo and was dropped in an aquarium.
So you say this one without providing any scan?Even when my scan literally said that Ugo swapped the hierarchy when Arba asked why Il Ilah was in that state...
Honestly has for the Sinbad stuff, I don't know because it was Solomon who freed humans from llah destiny
Nothing here counter Sinbad statement you I guess you conceded?Also this scan directly said that Il Ilah is above normal beings,which means the previous lower order universe compared to Il Ilah,not Ugo so yeah I think we can reach the conclusion now

Did you read my comment above, I agree that llah is above humans and likely view them as fiction, but this is all happening within the very first layer
Il Ilah and lower order universe are not in the same reality duh,you can see by your own eyes that in this image that universe was literally beneath Il Ilah's body

Il Ilah and lower order universe are not in the same reality duh,you can see by your own eyes that in this image that universe was literally beneath Il Ilah's body
That I have to disagree. I have proven that where llah was sealed is an alternate layer rather than a higher one and Ugo is a level above that layer

exterior-brick-wall.jpeg

This conversation is stonewalling~

Before got depowered by SP
So let me get this llah, 5D for being above regular universe (this I agree on), Now we take the SP as 6D, illah went there and became it's Guardian making him 6D, got removed by Ugo was returned back to his original state 5D. So how is he 6D before is encounter with Ugo

So let me get this llah, 5D for being above regular universe (this I agree on), Now we take the SP as 6D, illah went there and became it's Guardian making him 6D, got removed by Ugo was returned back to his original state 5D. So how is he 6D before is encounter with Ugo
What? You just said he was 6D until Ugo removed him-

I don't really understand your question,sorry

Okay. Thank you. That seems fine then.

Going to address the possible elephant in the room, do any of the other cast like Judar & co. scale to this, considering the former absorbed his power at the end of the war and grew massively stronger, or should that be saved for another thread?

Okay. Thank you. That seems fine then.
Can you unlock Solomon's profile to apply the changes?
Going to address the possible elephant in the room, do any of the other cast like Judar & co. scale to this, considering the former absorbed his power at the end of the war and grew massively stronger, or should that be saved for another thread?
Probably that will be saved for another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back