• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Profile Changes

So I was thinking about changing the Demon King's hypothetical full power feats when possessing Meliodas/Zeldris to his current feats when possessing Meliodas/Zeldris. So essentially I was thinking of changing it to this.

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level, likely higher (The equal of the Supreme Deity. Defeated The Original Demon in the past. Meliodas remarked that the Demon King's power, even in his weakened state, is so great that should he gain equivalent power, he wouldn't be able to remain in the normal world anymore) | At least Small Country level, likely higher (Twice as powerful as his weakened state) | At least Small Country level (Easily overpowered Full Wings King and Afternoon Mael. Likely comparable to Demon King Zeldris who began to regain his original power) | At least Small Country level (Demon King implied that Zeldris' body wasn't completely inferior to Meliodas' body. So he should be somewhat comparable to when he possessed Meliodas), higher as he regains his power (Overpowered Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas after he started to regain his power as the Demon King), far higher at full power (Should be stronger than his 50% form)

Key: Weakened (50% Power) | Full Power | Possessing Meliodas | Possessing Zeldris

On a side note Meliodas' Profile is getting a bit cluttered so many were thinking of cutting down some of the justification on his profile. And this is how it turned out.

Attack Potency: At least City level (Easily defeated Unsealed Second Form Dale after he stopped holding back), higher with Demon Mark (Easily stomped Ba after he added Meliodas' strength to his own), Mountain level with Lostvayne (Easily sliced apart a Albio with air slashes), higher with Wrath (Gained a power level of 10,300, higher than Diane after her training) | Island level (Effortlessly defeated Base Galand, overpowered an injured Drole), higher with Demon Mark (Destroyed Danafor and left a large hole. Overpowered Gloxinia and Drole) | At least Island level (Stronger than his previous Demon Mark and comparable to Estarossa. Stomped Derieri), likely Large Island level with Demon Mark (Should be comparable to Sariel and Tarmiel), higher with Assault Mode (While only partially transformed, he broke Melascula's Dark Cocoo. Casually defeated Near-Noon Escanor, whose power level at the time was 114,000) | Likely Large Island level (Should be comparable if not stronger than his previous Demon Mark state), Small Country level with Demon Mark (Ludoshel in his true body was wary of facing him by himself without the help of Sariel and Tarmiel. He said his powers would cancel out Elizabeth's power), higher with Assault Mode (Far stronger than before. Stated to be Mael's equal during the holy war) | At least Small Country level (Overpowered Demon King Zeldris), higher w/ Demon Mark (Overpowered Demon King Zeldris who was starting to regain his original power), far higher with his True Magic (Stated to possess power equal to the Demon King)

Key: Sealed | Unsealed | Post-Revival | Prime | Post-Purgatory

Speed Changes
And due to these profile changes some characters speed also needs to be changed to Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction speed. And so far there are only.

Post-Purgatory Ba

Wild

50% Demon King

50% Supreme Deity

Also we forgot to add this new calc from the last speed revision onto the profiles. Even low tiers can somewhat react to Meliodas so pretty much everybody in the verse can scale it this.

Overpowered Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas after he started to regain his power as the Demon King

╠ÂH╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âd╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠Â,╠ÂM╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠Â.╠Â

Seems like you are right,he used the Demon Mark.

He was going easy on his first form. In his second form Meliodas had to use his Demon Mark to overpower him.

And after this Wild, Post-Purgatory Ban and the 50% Gods are also going to need to have their speed changed to Relativistic w/ Relativistic+ reaction. Elizabeth is debatable since she only caught him off guard at the time.

We don't know how strong Noon Mael is compared to Ban. Same with Prime Meliodas who is equal to Mael. So for now I guess we can just give Mael and Prime Meliodas a possibly higher. Also speaking of speed we never implemented the new Mach 2.6k recalc of Sealed Base Meliodas' deflecting Gilthunder's Lightning.

Speaking of that, I noticed that Tarmiel and Sariel in their true bodies are at least High 6-C, likely higher. But 3C Mael, Ludoret, Chandler and Cusack are just at least High 6-C. Is that an error?

Sariel and Tarmiel should probably just lose the likely higher and just have the At least, not the vice versa

Yeah that's pretty much what I said though I guess I didn't make it clear enough when I said we missed them in the previous revision.

I don't think there's anything else. If nobody else has by problems I could add these changes later on today.

So just finished updating Demon King and Meliodas. Updating Ban right now and what should Post-Purgatory Ban's range be with Snatch and Courechouse? From what I recall in Purgatory he was able to snatch a Purgatory Beasts from really far away. And with Courechouse he was able to most of the Baby Induras across all of Britannia. What range would these to feats fall under?

You should change Meliodas's calc. ByAsura's calc was acceptes and the current one is wrong

You mean the new Danafor calc right? I'm not sure if we could add a calc that's on a thread and not in a blog.

Oh it was made all the way back in May I looked at the first two pages of his blog and didn't find it. Thought it wasn't in blog form yet. Alright I'll add it now.

Alright I think I'm done with all the AP Revisions. I'll let somebody else handle the speed upgrade for the low tiers or I'll just of it tomorrow.

I decided to just put it at hundreds of Kilometers with Courechouse since he killed Baby Induras across Brittania which is basically Britain.

Back