• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dargoo Faust said:
Edward is right, 3999 only gets its Tier from a claim that it was "The only thing left in the multiverse". It wasn't stated how large that multiverse was, and the question of whether or not it actually did this is in the air as Talloran phrased it as "I refuse to believe the only thing left in the entire multiverse is your stupidity"
Well, original canon SCP was confirmed to have a 4-digit number of universes by 1038.

3999 affected the database. The database in Swann's proposal is implied to be literally its tool for deciding all of reality and existence; from beings such as the All-Mighty to smaller entities like 058. (And it is also called the plot itself)

Not only this Monika still has a human mind, emotions, (she literally resisted a re-integration into reality because she didnt want the player to make her sad again) etc. and even with all of her powers she'd still go completely ******* insane facing 3999.

and we have to realize that 3999 was making a Level 3 Foundation Personnel go bloody insane. The Foundation has NEVER given up even when faced with the scarlet king screaming bloody murder and wanting them dead or the sun itself melting them all to ashes and amalgamating them into monstrosities.. And 3999 made him go numb with insanity for 3 million years until he figured it all out.

also all his hax to go with it

3999 wins.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but 3999 can manipulate nothingness correct?
its as if 3999 might have reduced existence to nothingness and then turned it into a living visual nightmare for talloran just to spite him!

"3999 affected the database. The database in Swann's proposal is implied to be literally its tool for deciding all of reality and existence; from beings such as the All-Mighty to smaller entities like 058. (And it is also called the plot itself)"

This is super super wrong. The database isn't the tool for deciding reality and existence, Swann can change existence outside of it. The All-Mighty doesn't have an entry in the database, he could not be affected by Swann if what you were saying is true.

Affecting the database is just data manipulation. Foundation researchers do it, and many other harmless SCPs change articles into garbage without messing up reality.

ALSO, there are specific parts of the SCP database that do translate into effects on reality, according to Kate McTiriss' proposal this is slot SCP-001, but we have no way of telling if this proposal is true in 3999's canon, nor can we tell if 3999 can effect that slot specifically, nor can we tell if 3999 knows about that slot.

The database can also affect reality through 3309, where badly-written articles put in by researchers get deleted from the database as well as reality, but 3999 has never demonstrated knowledge or use of this ever.

I don't know where you got it being called "the plot itself" but that's a really weird statement, modifying the database =/= modifying the plot, but when Swann makes changes to reality the database is modified too to keep it consistent.

"Not only this Monika still has a human mind, emotions, (she literally resisted a re-integration into reality because she didnt want the player to make her sad again) etc. and even with all of her powers she'd still go completely ******* insane facing 3999."

3999 doesn't have madness manip.

"and we have to realize that 3999 was making a Level 3 Foundation Personnel go bloody insane"

Level 3 foundation personnel don't have special resistance to mind manip. In fact, that personnel was driven insane because they were tortured for millions of years, and the only reason they couldn't break out is because they're not a ******* universal reality warper like Monika is.

"The Foundation has NEVER given up even when faced with the scarlet king screaming bloody murder and wanting them dead or the sun itself melting them all to ashes and amalgamating them into monstrosities.. And 3999 made him go numb with insanity for 3 million years until he figured it all out."

The Foundation has just given up over certain things, and resigned to not telling their researchers that they'd given up. I believe this was over some eldritch horror being like the Scarlet King actually. And the sun melting them didn't happen over a few million years, and a lot of them would have given up, sure.

"also all his hax to go with it "

I've already explained why his hax wouldn't be enough.

"its as if 3999 might have reduced existence to nothingness and then turned it into a living visual nightmare for talloran just to spite him!"

This is literally just conjecture.

"Plus Monika starting with erasure does jack shit on abstract existence"

Monika doesn't start with existence erasure. She starts with plot manip and mind manip, which 3999 doesn't have a resistance to.

If you're going to wank SCP so hard at least put it towards something like upgrading it to 1-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Mind control a living concept

>Plot Manipulation when 3999's is way better
If living concepts don't have minds you better downgrade its intelligence to mindless my dude.

It doesn't matter if 3999's is "way better", he still has no resistance to it.

So 3999 wins if it opens with erasing memories, which it's never done.

Monika wins if she opens with plot manip or mind manip, which she always opens with.

Monika wins 9/10 times, keeping my vote there.

Agnaa said:
So 3999 wins if it opens with erasing memories, which it's never done.
It has, although only as a form of entertainment.

And considering how much of a ****** 3999 is, it probably won't open with something immediatly fatal.

I don't mean that in "It's never erased memories", but that it doesn't open with that, right?

Yeah, it wouldn't open with that.

The entire article/plot of 3999's story just had it doing random stuff to mess with Talloran.

Back