• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Shadow Queen CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to give some more powers to the shadow queen as well as maybe an AP upgrade.

Powers

Transmutation (The Shadow Queen managed to mutate Grodus into only his head)

BFR (The Shadow Queen then blasted Grodus out of the palace of shadows)

Earth Manipulation (shaked the ground and caused massive tremors around the whole world, also created the emerald star which can do this)

Time Manipulation /Time Stop????? (Created the emerald star, which could stop time for others)

Existence Erasure ???? (Created the garnet star which may be able to erase enemies, this is the one which I am the most unsure about)

Creating a supernova (don't know if this is energy projection, but this ability should be added because she created the 7th crystal star which creates supernovas)

Vibration Manipulation (she can create massive shockwaves which does heavy damage to the opponent when she is charged up)

Non-Corporeality (exists as a soul and has no physical body because it was destroyed)

Resistance to Poison Manipulation (she can't be poisoned)

Resistance to Confusio (she can't be confused)

Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (can't be put to sleep)

Resistance to Statistics Reduction (can't have her Attack Power be limited)

Resistance to Size Manipulation (She can't be shrinkened)

Limited resistance to Earth Manipulation (her hands aren't affected by earthquake)

Negates Resistance to Earth Manipulation (Earth Tremor can hit flying opponents)

Negates Statistics Manipulation (can prevent Mario from boosting his stats)

AP Buff:

You see, the Page says she is High 4-C because she created the crystal stars and is stronger than. But she created 7 of the stars, creating 1 star is High 4-C. But if she created 7, she should be 4-A. Or at least this:

Tier: High 4-C, possibly 4-A.

What do you think, I may add more abilities to this CRT adding when I fight her again

Update:

4-A is rejected, 4-B may be a possibility. Transmutation and the resistances have been rejected by 1 admin but it needs more input, everything else including the negations and the abilities not said to be rejected need more input

Won't comment on the abilities just yet, but creating 7 stars that each equal High 4-C is not even close to 4-A. Given how high Mario characters are into High 4-C I think 4-B could work but 4-A is a no.

• That's not Transmutation, all she did was destroy his body and left his head. Transmutation is where you magically transform someone or something into something else.
  • That doesn't sound like BFR, that's just launching someone. BFR is where you teleport someone to another location.
  • Earth Manipulation in the form of generating Earthquakes is fine, and most of the Crystal Star stuff is probably fine if she created them. But where does existence erasure come from?
  • Non-Corporeal and Vibration Manipulation are fine.
  • Also, the attack potency thing is really weird. Creating 7 stars is not 4-A, and those Crystal Stars aren't actually stars. They're High 4-C via Power scaling, not because they're the size or have the GBE of stars.
  • And we had a discussion about giving video game bosses resistance to various status ailments, and we decided to consider those game mechanics. Protagonists using equipment to resist statuses is fine, but it was rejected to do the same for video game bosses.

@DarkDragonMedeus

What about games like Dark Cloud where the actual word "Unaffected" appear over the bosses head when you try and status effect them, do they get resistance?.

I'm not sure, but there was a discussion about status resistances. Reppuzan and Matthew Schroeder were against given a bunch of random bosses resistance to mind manipulation another other things when they never demonstrated it in canon.

I see, guess that makes sense. I'll deal with the Dark Cloud stuff another time, don't want to derail this thread.

Wait we don't give bosses resistances for stuff in gameplay? I thought we did considering that several Zelda and Castlevania bosses have resistances due to being unaffected by abilities during gameplay. A discussion for another thread.

Obviously, lore stuff are applicable. And I believe if bosses absorb certain elements, they would qualify as resisting that. But Kefka Palazzo wasn't given a bunch of resistances to various statuses nor are many other Final Fantasy bosses.

Well, she didn't blast Grodus. She blinked and Grdodus was sent somewhere else to an unspecified location Also, she also needs Healing for the upgrade because she created the Sapphire Star which can heal Mario. Also, do the negations sound fine

Healing seems fine, and I'm not sure how Showstopper is existence erasure rather than just a specific attack that KO's non boss/mini-boss enemies on the battlefield. And looking at this video, Shadow Queen first destroys his body with a dark lightning bolt like attack, and then strikes his head with a second lightning bolt. Yes, Grodus survived the second attack given we see him in the ending.

Ok then, so the abilities that seem approved are:

Healing

Time Manipulation, Time Stop

Non Corporeal

Earth Manipulation

Vibration Manipulation.

Everything else are rejected, but how about the negations. Also, I think we can add Limited Flight becuase her hands have levitation above the ground

That's not really the ability to negate flying, but rather than it's advanced earth manipulation that has enough force to effect enemies in the air. But yes, those look like the 5 accepted abilities.

That's clearly not a 4-A feat for reasons mutiple people before me have already stated. In addition, Grodus was only blasted by Shadow Queen. There was no BFR, EE, or transmutation. Supernova is just the name of the 7th Crystal Star's attack. It's not an actual supernova. Other abilities, however, are completely fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back