• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Small Masada CRT/Discussion (Mercurius)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Alright then bois back to slightly fixing Masada pages,

Content Revision
"Intangibility (Sensories bodies are made of "complete nothingness", making most if not all conventional attacks just pass through him)" This should obviously be Nonexistent Physiology which Type, im leaning towards Type 2 but I wanna see what others say Type 1 until/unless evidence for Type 2 pops up.

"Matter Manipulation (Transmuted parts of Reinhard's castle/Briah to create a sword and fight Ren with)" Also seems obvious but anyway change it to Transmutation, dont know if it should also have Matter Manip still cause isnt Glad made of souls?

Discussion (That may lead to a CRT/Change)
Whats some good feats for Mercs Mind Hax? Since from what I can tell its a major power of his that has no justification or description at all in his P&A section.

And for this last part I have a question, are Mercs Sensory's able to use Acta Est Fabula? Or if the Sensory is in a fight can the true form use it?

I would probably specify that this revision is Mercurius focused.

I agree with the revisions - basically seem like name switches, tbh.

And as for feats on Merc's mind hax - there is this blog that I am working on that propses the possiblity of Merc having 1-A mindhax, and Reinhard having 1-A mindhax resistance.

Although it is far from finished.

And I have no clue if a sensory can use Acta Est Fabula.

Ok well the Mind hax part can wait until thats done then?

And yes it is name changes but I feel like it would be better to be accurate.

Also do you agree with Merc's Nonexistent Physiology being Type 2?

1-A Mindhax resistance for Reinhard will make things amusing for Rein, and that's not a weird thing to see knowing this series lol.

As for this thread here:

Merc's Sensories: Can't remember when did this happen or stated but if I had to guess it was more in Kei's route as I remember Merc just normally there in Marie and Rea's for talking...and then fighting in the latter. Kei's does have him fight but mostly shown in his Sensory...anyways not that this matters much of me saying so to get to the point, I guess that's fine.

Transmutation should also be a thing rather than Matter Manipulation, especially because Reinhard's castle AFAIK isn't even anything material but rather made up of the souls he embodies...or souls he has in his capacity if that makes more sense to say?

His Mind Hax can at least effect the LDO who all shrugged of Methuselah's Mind Hax, I'm pretty sure thats the same reasoning we use to scale Reinhard's Spear Mind Hax.

I agree with the Transmutation, but the Sensory has never been shown or even has any statements of using Acta Est Fabula, so unless theirs any proof I think its best to say that only his true self on the Throne can activate his Law.

As for the Nonexistent Physiology, I think Type 1 due to lacking evidence for Type 2, unless their another statement or feat that points towards it lacking a concept.

Nonexistence Physiology should be Type 1 until there's proof of him not existing ok a conceptual level.

This seems fine btw

Everything12 said:
As for the Nonexistent Physiology, I think Type 1 due to lacking evidence for Type 2, unless their another statement or feat that points towards it lacking a concept.
Alright that makes sense so we can just go with Type 1.

Hmm probably should have looked at the NP page a little more there.

Yeah Type 1 should be it unless there's more proof.

Oh and that other stuff below the rest, Acta Est Fabula should be for his True Self as I too never recall him using it for his Sensories. Unless someone else has catched that, I can't remember such an instance of it happening for his Sensories.

The op makes sense to me

NeP should be type 1 until someone inevitably finds something pointing to type 2

While the sensory never used Acta Est Fabula I can't really think of a reason why he wouldn't be able to

Either way the true form should be able to use it if the sensory was in a fight although I'm not sure why he would

Just going to say that with the changes based on the explanation of how Methuselah's mind hax works, resisting it is specifically a feat of resisting being really really really scared, not a blanket resistance feat against any and all mind hax

Also I brought this up a while back and no one changed anything but given that Reinhard's castle is literally made of souls, creating a weapon out of it should be soul manipulation

Also ALRF once mentioned during a match to me that the sensory could press the reset button when he died

Monarch Laciel said:
Also I brought this up a while back and no one changed anything but given that Reinhard's castle is literally made of souls, creating a weapon out of it should be soul manipulation
On this point while it should be he should still get Transmutation (Though you disnt say anything against that)

As for the reset button if the sensor really can shouldnt he be "3-A, 1-A via Acta Est Fabula" and Time Manip would need to be added to his Sensor key

That sounds like it can still be Transmutation, just not in a conventional way...right? Although then again it is literally just souls that Merc manipulated so that works either way for me.

As for the reset button thing, yeah I never really recalled that at all but if that's true then I can agree with adding that for even his Sensories then.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Depending on how it works it could still be transmutation.
Merc turn parts of his best buddies hell castle made of souls into sword cause the protagonist is ******* up his play ovo.

Do we even have some statement or hint saying that the sensors can use it? IIRC some of them don't even know they are sensors.

It also doesn't make sense for a sensor to be able to use the real self's law.

I mean... its Masada I wouldnt be surprised if he let one of them do it but yeah wed need a statement from the VN.

I would like to know this too, which is why I left a message to AL on Discord if he can answer this cuz I REALLY don't remember Mercs Sensories being able to use AEF.

Looked at the thread I thought it was mentioned on and ALRF straight up says the sensory can't use stuff like Dura lex sed lex but I also remember it being mentioned that even if the sensory was killed it would just cause the universe to be reset so idk anymore

Monarch Laciel said:
Looked at the thread I thought it was mentioned on and ALRF straight up says the sensory can't use stuff like Dura lex sed lex but I also remember it being mentioned that even if the sensory was killed it would just cause the universe to be reset so idk anymore
Well at least its clear... fuq.

Yeah i can see where this is going. THe mind hax was mentioned to be like around that level and i sorta remember about the reset button

Stuff like Dura led and other stuff are more related to Throne thingy than his law.

As for Sensory being capable of "lol reset". Yes i did say that, though i no longer don't have the text behind it from atwiki. It's related to Merc desire to comprehend the source of known sense which results in him acquiring knowledge of all thing at the moment of his death. It's also this particular desire and ability that allowed him to remove any possibility of Hajun coming back which is of course what led to Rea route

Hey ALRF (Fairly certain I spelled it wrong), so do you happen to remember which route it was that had the text that Merc's Sensor could use the reset button? As that would at least help narrow down the search.

A site that Masada goes in to talk about his works and info drop there. Sometimes, the info comes from his interview or those nico videos he has and are written there (Such as the Nakiri = Non Taikyoku Tenma Ootake statement).

Big oof, I did however start "playing" Dies Irae last night so thats at least nice.

Its hard doe

So sensory has a reset button...great now we really need the mind hax to go for cuz that seems to be the main thing

PsychoWarper said:
Monarch Laciel said:
On this point while it should be he should still get Transmutation (Though you disnt say anything against that)
As for the reset button if the sensor really can shouldnt he be "3-A, 1-A via Acta Est Fabula" and Time Manip would need to be added to his Sensor key
So should something like this be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back