• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another tabber for John's profile

This isn't fanart, this is official art.

There should be a tabber showing pre-god tier John, but I prefer the current image of god tier John.

I wasn´t refering to this Art when I say FanArt, I think putting this Table makes a Complete profile.

The art on his profile isn't fanart either.

I was a bigger fan of the more simplistic sprites. But I just made the tabber in the OP as an example. I'd like to have a tabber for his profile that shows what he looks like both pre and post god tier.

I'm not against having a tabber, I'm just against replacing the picture of god tier John with something so simplistic.

What's the point of having two pictures of the same form in the tabber. It just muddles things and wastes space.

Even if the anime-ified style is still official art, I still prefer the simplistic one over it. I feel like the latter represents MSPA a lot better. The detailed style on the profile is hardly used at all in MSPA, if at all outside of the animated cutscenes. The simplistic style is the one used most consistently, so I believe it is the best choice.

However, I'm not in charge of that. I only included the simplistic style in the OP as an example. I would be fine if it went either way; I just prefer the simple one.

I also prefer the more simplistic one. The flashy one currently kind of hurts my head.

Edit: I was thinking of the older one that was a GIF. Still prefer the more simplistic ones though.

Back