• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor's astral brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Would it be necessary to add a key for the Astral Brain of the Anti-Monitor? Because, Kendra tried to destroy the dark multiverse with it. Plus, Doctor Fate had said that if she uses the brain, she would destroy not only the dark multiverse but also the multiverse and the dark multiverse is larger than tje multiverse. Batman Who Laugh also attempted to destroy the realm above with the negative energy of the astral brain, the positive energy of the Overmonitor and the dark energy of himself.I do not know if these feats are 2-A or High 2-A but I think a new key should be added on the Anti-Monitor's profile.

We talked about this earlier, and decided that it seemed like a massive outlier, given the AM's previous showings, but you can ask Matthew Schroeder and Sandman31 to comment here if you wish.

I dont even think its an AP feat. I think its more to the fact that its going to be fired straight through the center of the multiverse and that the Astral Brain of the AM is pure anti-matter. It was also heavily implied that mixing anti-matter and dark matter would be disastrous

Well, if it is strictly a chain reaction feat, we probably cannot use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back