• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antoine Schields vs Kain and Tactila Avila

Hmmm, now that's interesting.

Antoine has so much speed advantage that is is unfunny, but Kain got that Chaos Hax to counter it. Also, Tactila has infinite mental capacities. It may be my bias, but I am voting that Kain manages to use his haxed Chaos Techniques to win this thing.

But at full power (Second key)? Antoine stomps.

oh yeah i need to put that. that's him with his Valor Limiter removed. He has 10minutes to keep it removed until he begins to damage his body. 15min until death.

I'm with EVenom here. Kain still has that Chaos hax ability and Tactilla.....kind of confusing for me to say even after looking at the page so i'll just go with what he said about it. Antoine probably wouldn't last very long to take even one of them out. Even if he somehow did, he would have to deal with the other one but by that time, he'd be hella tired as ****.

I can see him do it if he has his limiter off, but if he doesn't do it in less than 10 mins, he'll lose here(it may not be a problem actually though since he has the speed ability to go FTL+ speeds and has the AP boost which is enough to take them down).

Otherwise, i'll have Kain giving him and Tactilla a win here based on his Chaos abilities.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm with EVenom here. Kain still has that Chaos hax ability and Tactilla.....kind of confusing for me to say even after looking at the page so i'll just go with what he said about it. Antoine probably wouldn't last very long to take even one of them out. Even if he somehow did, he would have to deal with the other one but by that time, he'd be hella tired as ****.
I can see him do it if he has his limiter off, but if he doesn't do it in less than 10 mins, he'll lose here(it may not be a problem actually though since he has the speed ability to go FTL+ speeds and has the AP boost which is enough to take them down).

Otherwise, i'll have Kain giving him and Tactilla a win here based on his Chaos abilities.
it depends. Bloodlusted Antoine would start off with his limiter. Casual he wouldn't.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
CrossverseCrisis said:

it depends. Bloodlusted Antoine would start off with his limiter. Casual he wouldn't.
I see. Yeah it would depend though. If Bloodlusted, Antoine could get the win. If not, Kain and Tactilla will get it.

i agree. Want to say Inconclusive? Also how do you add match outcomes to profiles? Cuz i need to add Kotaro's loss.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
i agree. Want to say Inconclusive? Also how do you add match outcomes to profiles? Cuz i need to add Kotaro's loss.
Idk. You just didn't put anything specific here on what the characters mindsets are, plus some other things like where do they start in and what not.

I guess you seeing that this fight could (albeit somewhat vaugely) go in many ways).

see that's the thing. this fight can go both ways. Antoine wouldn't automatically see a fight as a death mach untill they actively try to kill him. so to win he'd have to start out bloodlusted.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
see that's the thing. this fight can go both ways. Antoine wouldn't automatically see a fight as a death mach untill they actively try to kill him. so to win he'd have to start out bloodlusted.
Yeah, that sounds like Inconclusive to me then.

Back