• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Antvasima's Quest in Eradicating SCP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm...

If Bolin has prior knowledge, does that mean he knows 173 can only move when he blinks?

I mean, if you remove it, Bolin would blink and die.

If you keep it, Bolin knows he can't blink, and would likely throw a multitude of boulders towards 173.

It could go either way. You should probably keep it for now.

Right, even if someone were to have prior knowledge. It won't stop them from accidentaly blinking.

Oh.

Then 173 likely wins. As you said, even if they have prior knowledge, it won't stop them from accidentally blinking.

I'll vote 173 for now.

The statue is made of earthen materials, right? I mean, there is some metal, but it's mostly made of concrete.

If they know that it'll kill them soon as they blink, I don't see what stops them from yeeting the statue into orbit or at least some far away distance. Or, if they can't do that, just meditate for 24 hours while levitating the statue.

They dont have the AP to throw 173 into orbit and if he does that 173 will most likely end up melting him eventually

How do you melt a precise location while in space

The acid is not anywhere near fast enough for him to not just step back from the area as he hears the ground around him sizzling.

Earthbending is literally manipulating rocks of various sizes. If it's a rock, he should very well be able to bend a rock.

It's literally a statue and he knows the second he blinks, it's going to kill him

And? He can manipulate the other half just fine.

173 looks more like wood than concrete TBH, considering what it's actually made out of IRL.

It's described to be concrete in reality, and you can see the... dunno what you'd call it is built to reflect a stone like structure.

You can see some carved structures around its arms and legs. I guess the neck and head seems more stone-like.

He'd have to win and kill 173 in less than a minute, or he dies.

> They don't have the AP to throw 173 in orbit

Bolin does, actually. The minimum energy to throw someone towards the Moon is 1.4 tons, and Bolin scales to nearly double that yield. But, needless to say, unless this is bloodlusted he won't be doing that anytime soon.

Kuroiha said:
Oh.
Then 173 likely wins. As you said, even if they have prior knowledge, it won't stop them from accidentally blinking.

I'll vote 173 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back