• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anu (Diablo) tier

Well, as everyone here may know, all Diablo pages are incorrect and incomplete, I will try to correct them with time, but for the moment I will create the page of the creator God of the verse, as this will help with scales in the future, anyway, lets go.

Anu is basically a being that predates all existence and any concepts. We are told that Anu was the only thing that existed, even air, light and darkness did not exist, it was a pure void.
Before the beginning it was nothing. Empty. No meat. No rock. Breathless. Without heat. No light. No darkness. Nothing but a single, perfect pearl. Inside the pearl dreamed a powerful and unknowable spirit - the Supreme Evil - Anu. (Book of Tyrael-Anu and the Dragon)

Anu was described as the sum of all things being a truly conceptual being.
Anu was the sum of all things: good and evil, light and darkness, the physical and the mystical, the happy and the sad... Everything was reflected in the crystalline facets of his form. (Book of Tyrael- Anu and the Dragon)

Anu sought to achieve a state of pure purity and perfection, with that he ended up expelling all evil from himself, this evil that would later spread throughout existence.
Seeking a state of complete purity and perfection, Anu expelled all evil from himself. The Dragon was made solely of the rejected aspects of Anu, the sum total of which became a singular Evil - the Primordial Evil, whence all vile would fatally spread into existence. (Book of Tyrael-Anu and the Dragon)

Thus Anu and Tathamet (the Dragon) fought eternally and bla bla bla in their exchange of final blow both ended up giving the creation to all existence (Diablo verse) and its concepts.
The energies unleashed by their unspeakable fury unleashed an explosion of light and matter so vast it gave birth to our universe. All the stars in the sky and the darkness that surrounds it. Everything we touch. Everything we feel. Everything we know. All that is unknown. Everything we know, and what we know nothing about, was created with the deaths of Anu and the Dragon Tathamet. At the epicenter of Reality is Pandemonium, the scar that marks the violent birth of the universe. At its chaotic center is the Heart of Creation, an enormous and unique gem: the Eye of Anu - the Stone of the World. It is the cornerstone of all places and times, a gateway to vast and unheard-of realities and possibilities. Anu and Tathamet no longer exist, but their distinct essences permeated the nascent universe - and eventually became the foundations of what we know as Heavenly Heaven and Burning Hell. Anu's glowing ridge floated in the primeval darkness until it cooled and stabilized. Over the ages it became the Crystalline Arc, around which the Heavenly Heaven sprang up and took shape. (Book of Tyrael-Anu and the Dragon)

Okay, with that said, let's get to Anu's level. As it was shown Anu gave creation to the entire verse and its concepts, with him being the true primordial, his entire essence permeates existence and nonexistence. We are also told that Anu after his "death" moved to a place beyond the existence of which nothing is known, so here he already becomes a higher form of existence as well. With all that said Anu should have the "Outversal level" tier. If this is not accepted, he must obtain at least a tier "Hyperverse level", as the back contains countless planes of reality and higher spaces according to Tyrael's book, even this is also confirmed by the game's creators themselves.

As Heaven cooled in the upper spaces, Tathamet's blackened, smoldering carcass fell into the lower darkness of reality. The battle continued for countless ages, and became known as the Eternal Conflict. It is written in the Book of Long Shadows that the Eternal Conflict will continue forever on countless planes of existence, until deeper mysteries, unknown even to angels and demons, are revealed. (Book of Tyrael-Anu and the Dragon)

I wish I had put more things but I didn't have time, if you have something to add I'll add it to the thread

Rejected. This is at best Low 2-C, their is no valid evidence for Tier 1 here.

Rejected. This is at best Low 2-C, their is no valid evidence for Tier 1 here.
really? he created countless planes of reality and gains a low 2-C level? each of these planes being a different space-time of infinite size?
The shrouded figure understood that it might mean waiting for what seemed days, weeks, or even years, but that did not matter. In the other place, that which was called Sanctuary, no time would pass at all.
The Silver City is like a small world in itself, a vast complex of towering towers and immense flying buttresses. The magnificent architecture of the place pulsates with beams of light, and it all exists nestled against a background of radiant luminosity that stretches to infinity.
And why wouldn't he be 1-A if he created the verse on a truly conceptual scale? the very concept of spacetime was created from it along with any other concept

Your way too late on that one, creating the concept of Space-Time isn't particularly relevant to Tier 1 anymore. At least, not without evidence that I'm not seeing here.

Last edited:

really? he created countless planes of reality and gains a low 2-C level? each of these planes being a different space-time of infinite size?

And why wouldn't he be 1-A if he created the verse on a truly conceptual scale? the very concept of spacetime was created from it along with any other concept
I don't see any verse to meet the criteria for 1A

Your way too late on that one, creating the concept of Space-Time isn't particularly relevant to Tier 1 anymore. At least, not without evidence that I'm not seeing here.
he not only created, it was all part of him, the mortal world is said to be a universe itself, while the Heavenly Heaven is said to be a superior space that no human can enter as it lies beyond the veil of the mortal world. Heaven itself is a non-physical place that is made only of light and sound. And also Anu ascended to a plane beyond all existence of the verse when he "died"

Low 1-C at least, the Celestial Heaven itself is a SUPERIOR SPACE that is infinite and was created from Anu's kind concepts, it is an abstract place, the place itself is not physical, whenever a universe is going to be mentioned in the work they write as "World", when it is a higher realm of existence like Hell and Heaven they describe as "Plane of Existence"

What else do you need? I have already shown that Heaven is a higher space that no human can ascend even when dead, I have also mentioned that Heaven is beyond the veil of the mortal world even though it is infinite in size and has another flow of time, which means it is beyond of the mortal universe and is completely inaccessible, Hell itself is said to be standing in the lower void of reality (again, Reality and Existence are what they refer to throughout the cosmology of the verse) and that Anu has ascended to another level of existence.

The verse never mentions dimensions to refer to this kind of thing. List of what he cites for cosmology.
Kingdoms= Literally divisions of countries and cities.
Worlds= Universes (like the mortal world)
Planes= The higher planes I mentioned (Hell, Paradise, Pandemonium)
Existence/Reality= the total Cosmology of the verse

Last edited:
There's nothing to say but "This isn't Low 1-C", it's 2-C at best, it is a very strict path to get to Low 1-C and higher, and Diablo doesn't have what's needed for that.

Also High 8-C possibly Low 1-C would look dumber on the profiles

The verse never mentions dimensions to refer to this kind of thing. List of what he cites for cosmology.
Kingdoms= Literally divisions of countries and cities.
Worlds= Universes (like the mortal world)
Planes= The higher planes I mentioned (Hell, Paradise, Pandemonium)
Existence/Reality= the total Cosmology of the verse
You better have to learn about the Tiering System, in order to understand better

Back