• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus tries to solo your favorite verse

Arceus wants to destroy universes in order to get the attention the pokemon verse once had like 25 years ago

Speed equalized, Arceus starts in peak condition

Archie is overrated, with most listings coming from singular feats or being ill defined, only problem he'd face is Ultra Sonic

Arceus solos every verse EXEPT:

Marvel-Beings like TOAA, IGThanos, The Living Tribunal, etc are too OP.

DC-The Presense or Unbound Spectre can take this.

Digimon-Beings like Zeedmilleniummon or Lucemon are too OP.

SCP Foundation-Do not get me started with the 1-B characters there.

AnonymousBlank said:
Solos Bleach (until Gremmy).
Solos Nasuverse (until Ishtar and Crimson Moon).

Solos Fairy Tail (until Jellal and Irene).

Digimon wrecks.
>2-B

>Stopped by tier 6es

not possible lol

Psi-Ops: Arceus wins

Danny Phantom: Arceus wins

Dark Cloud: Arceus wins

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Dragon Ball Super: Arceus Stomp
Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes: Arceus Stomp

Tower of God: Arceus stomps deadly

Nintendo: Arceus vs Arceus ???
Wait does arceus actually solo nintendo outside of himself?

There ARE a few 2-B Nintendo characters with the likes of Dreamy Bowser, Mario with the Pure Hearts, Super Dimentio, etc. Though, with Arceus being Omnipresent, he can take on everyone at once and kill them.

Pokemons God Tiers, True Form, are true abstract by definition also. I guess the changes were never added after the definition updated; I guess I will soon do.

WoD: hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi

D&D: hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi hOi

Silentpixels said:
Enryu The Red Tower said:
Dragon Ball Super: Arceus Stomp
Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes: Arceus Stomp

Tower of God: Arceus stomps deadly

Nintendo: Arceus vs Arceus ???
Wait does arceus actually solo nintendo outside of himself?
Yes. Pokemon is sitting on the 7 most powerful 2-B's in Nintendo, and the other 6 barely even qualify as fodder to Arceus.

Arceus stalemates itself, and gets barked by Annoying Dog. Otherwise my favorite verses are TOAST!

Actually I do have a 2-A by my side, but I'm not sure if he will actually be able to stop Arceus.

Arcues stomps Narutoverse.

But accodring to people he gets stomped by Kindred from LoL verse and The Darks stars(thresh in particular) seem to be able to beat the Creation trio. I dont know how thresh fairs against Arcues though.

He also stomps GoH.

And gets stomped by Masadaverse.

Back