• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Omegamon

Pokemon vs Digimon. Incomplete Arceus and Omnimon X. Speed is equalized. Arceus cannot summon the Creation Trio. This thread existed before but it was a speedstomp.

1198140-arceusanime style
Omnimon X Render By Skodwarde

Well Arceus has Precog aswell and has a OHK in the way of perish song but the main difference is that Arceus just has way more hax in general so I give it to Arceus

Doesn't Perish Song take some time to be put in effect? I think Omegamon could get off All Delete by that time.

This was debated in another thread but there's no real evidence that says Arceus can even BE erased from the All Delete technique. I reccomend you read through it

Arceus via potent Reality Warping, transmutation, precognition, and by virtue of being able to negate most elemental attacks, pretty much forcing Omegamon to use All Delete.

FictionalBlade101 said:
This was debated in another thread but there's no real evidence that says Arceus can even BE erased from the All Delete technique. I reccomend you read through it
All delete has durability nullification so it would probably work and they both have precog.

Perish song can do the same, Arceus has attack reflection and Dimensional BFR and if thats not enough apparently has time stop.

Doesn't Omegamon also have dimensional BFR?

Also doesn't Perish Song require a few minutes to pull off?

Perish Song takes a totally of 3 turns to take, now i don't know what that translate to in battle time, but it still give Omega time to wipe him clean with All delete, and everyone seems to forget that arceus dies to once he uses perish song, also omega also have Conceptual Manipulation and can tranverse Universes/Dimensions , so the bfr won't work....

Well, Arceus could travel to another dimension if he used Perish Song, but Omegamon could follow. IIRC in the anime he chased Mephistomon throughout multiple universes.

You guys keep bringing the concept of time in this match when Arceus can manipulate it to the point he can just out right stop it so "time" is sure not on Omegamon's side.

And Arceus has both conceptual manipulation and high level reality manipulation,how does Omegamon counter the later and since Omegamon has conceptual manipulation is his better then the variety that lets you create the concept of space,time,antimatter,willpower,love,knowledge.

All this being said Arceus can still summon the creation trio making this a 4 V 1 and adding the likes of transmutation,antimatter,resuruction and even attacks that ignore durability just to name a few.

RadicalMrR said:
You guys keep bringing the concept of time in this match when Arceus can manipulate it to the point he can just out right stop it so "time" is sure not on Omegamon's side.
And Arceus has both conceptual manipulation and high level reality manipulation,how does Omegamon counter the later and since Omegamon has conceptual manipulation is his better then the variety that lets you create the concept of space,time,antimatter,willpower,love,knowledge.

All this being said Arceus can still summon the creation trio making this a 4 V 1 and adding the likes of transmutation,antimatter,resuruction and even attacks that ignore durability just to name a few.
All delete has durability nullification and if arceus can summon the creation trio omnimon would call the other royal knights so let's not say that. And omnimon has enhanced senses so tracking arceus if he runs away to another universe would be easy plus omega inforce allows him to know the future of the battle.

Arceus created the concepts of willpower, emotion, and knowledge, there's nothing suggesting that he couldn't just erase the concept and Omegamon's will to even do anything.

Talonmask said:
Arceus created the concepts of willpower, emotion, and knowledge, there's nothing suggesting that he couldn't just erase the concept and Omegamon's will to even do anything.
Are you describing conceptual manipulation because omnimon has that too.

Through the use of All Delete, which is simple existence erasure.

But that's pretty irrelevant to my point, tell me how Omegamon will counter Arceus erasing his will to fight back, or his ability to experience emotion.

Omega inforce allows him to predict the future of the battle and gives him infinite stamina and according to the series digimon operate without emotions unless they are partnered with humans.

I'm with Talonmask. All Delete is still just reality warping, in which Arceus has it on a greater scale. Conceptual manipulation also goes to Arceus. Hax in general goes to Arceus.

The point about summoning the creation trio is legit, as Arceus can casually CREATE them. Omnimon can't create the Royal Knights.

I never thought about Arceus Perish Songing and speeding up time.

How is all delete reality warping? Its existence erasure that has durability nullification does arceus have resistance to existence erasure?

@RadicalMrR

I probably should have added this earlier but I seem to have failed to.

Virtually every prominent member of the Royal Knights has insane resistance to Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and the like as they aren't wiped out by extremely powerful Reality Warpers like Zeed. Granted, they still got their rears handed to them, but they weren't annihilated and erased from existence.

Nevertheless, I still have to give this fight to Arceus under normal circumstances due to greater creation/destructive feats.

GallantKnight X said:
Omega inforce allows him to predict the future of the battle and gives him infinite stamina and according to the series digimon operate without emotions unless they are partnered with humans.
Yes, but they still operate on will, which Arceus can easily erase.

And Arceus has precognition as well, so that's rather invalid.

@Talon

It's not in Arceus' character to perform such a tactic (Erasing will), so why would he?

The Everlasting said:
@Talon

It's not in Arceus' character to perform such a tactic (Erasing will), so why would he?
What's saying Arceus wouldn't stoop to such a tactic? Standard Battle Assumptions suggests the characters are willing to kill/win, if Arceus has this power at his disposal, there's nothing suggesting that he wouldn't be willing to use it.

GallantKnight X said:
How is all delete reality warping? Its existence erasure that has durability nullification does arceus have resistance to existence erasure?
No, but he has Attack Reflection.

Because Arceus (like MANY creation gods) is extremely arrogant if the anime is anything to go by.

"You would side with these humans?!"

He was bloodlusted and absolutely willing to kill the Creation Trio, but never even thought about taking away their willpower.

GallantKnight X said:
How is all delete reality warping?
It's primary component is existence erasure. However, in the Digital Monsters X-Evolution movie it was shown that he not only triggered a reset of the Digtial World but reconfigured the data so that Alphamon would be revived as his amensiac Dorumon form and obliterated all of the DexDoruGreymon's from existence.

@SomebodyData

True, but it's the closest thing we have to portray his actual personality aside from the manga (which I don't remember nearly as well).

Don't we consider Pokemon anime top tier canon? I seem to remember TMR mentioning it when I asked him a question.

I hope we don't.

I mean, I've seen inconsistency, then I've seen the anime.

(Although, I do remember something about the author stating that the Adventures manga was the closest to how he envisioned Pokemon, so if anything should count, it should probably be that.)

Game is primary (as this where all the infoemation originates from)

Anime Secondary

Spinoffs and Manga are terciary

I belive thats what TMR said but I could be mistaken

And as for Arceus' personality, to sum it up if something he does has no effect on his oppoent he will keep getting more and more pissed off using attack after attack until something works.

Back