• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrekAnakin

He/Him
Well, we need more Archie Sonic vs Blazblue matchups, so here you go.

Both 2-A, speed equalized, both in character, victory by death or incap, who wins and why?

Gigant: 0

Enerjak: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I changed it to Enerjak in the hopes of making this more fair. Anyways, Enerjak will be at his peak.

Nobody234 said:
Fate manip against embryo, yeah.... the entire BB roster are laughing right now
Nope, strictly talking about fatehax, Sonic is far superior. Excluding BB 5D shenanigans of course.

No one in Archie Sonic can do anything against the Embryo. They all die before they can do anything.

@Eganergo I didn't know Sonic's Fate Hax is infinitely above baseline. Can I see proof of that?

That's not infinitely above baseline. That's just stronger than normal fate hax since it bypasses resistances. Embryo's hax are all infinitely above baseline, and all it needs to do is exist and it does the job.

I know, i'm just saying Sonic can bypass embryo resistance to fate hax. Fate haxing someone who literally doesn't have a fate is more impressive than fate haxing infinite 2A normal people exposed to fate.

I severely doubt that since that's one person compared to infinite people who resist fate hax.

Yeah no there's absolutely nothing Sonic can do to just about any Blazblue worth their salt.

(Say, Glassman, did you say a while back that they might be upgraded to Low 1-C completely?)

Ok? You do know Blazblue is at bare minimum 2-A right? And everyone resists hax on that level? Including the characters that resist Fate hax that Embryo can hax easily?

@Moritzva yes I did, I still got a lot of scans to go through cause my god did I miss a lot of shit.

Well ok then, i only know as much about Sonic. Again, i never said Sonic will win even with the fate hax.

Theglassman12 said:
@Moritzva yes I did, I still got a lot of scans to go through cause my god did I miss a lot of shit.
Ah, cool.

Y'know, I jokingly suggested putting the "top 5 strongest of every tier" thread on the front page to some people on Discord. Surprisingly, it would have it's uses.

Moral of the story, don't challenge Blazblue unless you're willing to lose your head.

Moritzva said:
Theglassman12 said:
Ah, cool.
Y'know, I jokingly suggested putting the "top 5 strongest of every tier" thread on the front page to some people on Discord. Surprisingly, it would have it's uses.

Moral of the story, don't challenge Blazblue unless you're willing to lose your head.
Unless you are the shaggy verse, SMT, or Jill Presto, DnD, and MAYBE Doctor Who

That's funny, I thought Warhammer was supposed to take that crown of "Most annoying verse to debate against" given how it seems a lot of characters are missing a lot of stuff.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Moritzva said:
Theglassman12 said:
Ah, cool.----

Transformers can take on Blazblue too, and Marvel and DC can too.

ShrekAnakin said:
Moritzva said:
Theglassman12 said:
Ah, cool.----

Transformers can take on Blazblue too, and Marvel and DC can too.
I mean, the only ones who can in Marvel/DC only do so due to their sheer nature.

Characters like Multi-Eternity and TOAA body BB due to their sheer nature, not due to their hax. That's what makes BB infamous

> jill presto

1-A smurfs don't count, fool

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm highly doubting Transformers can.
There is some Hyperversal stuff in Transformers, but they got downgraded to 1-C at best. I still believe in the Hyperversal stuff though myself, which is why I think Transformers beats Blazblue.

That's what makes BB infamous
Didn't know that being broken is all that it takes for it to be bad. I guess Marvel and DC are also bad because they're broken.

ShrekAnakin said:
There is some Hyperversal stuff in Transformers, but they got downgraded to 1-C at best. I still believe in the Hyperversal stuff though myself, which is why I think Transformers beats Blazblue.
Where was that at?

Their highest AP is 2-C. Lol, they get breathed on and they die. Everyone else sure, Transformers no.
Primus, Unicron and Vector Prime anyone? And the Alternity? You forgot them.

ShrekAnakin said:
Where was that at?
lemme grab it.

They got downgraded to Low 1-C. Literally on BlazBlue's level so yeah I doubt they can beat the verse that easily.

The verse page is so outdated, it doesn't say Low 1-C at all. But they look pretty unimpressive compared to the BB cast, everything they have isnt something they haven't dealt with before.

Theglassman12 said:
That's what makes BB infamous
Didn't know that being broken is all that it takes for it to be bad. I guess Marvel and DC are also bad because they're broken.
I mean they are infamous in terms of VS Debating.

Basically what I am saying they are famous in VS Battles for their brokeness, not that they are bad

The verse page is so outdated, it doesn't say Low 1-C at all. But they look pretty unimpressive compared to the BB cast, everything they have isnt something they haven't dealt with before.
Transformers god tiers used to be Hyperversal for "Has been repeatedly stated to be able to devour the Multiverse, including all levels of existence, even having done so in the past, which is composed of least 17 spatiotemporal dimensions, according and confirmed by Vector Prime, one of the most intelligent Transformers of all time, which are still nonetheless part of the largest extension of the multiverse and the subsequent Void which he still encompasses"

If only that same thing applies over to the youtube vs community. ''looks at every Ragna vs Dante fight''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back