• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Vs Arceus( Archie comics Vs Pokémon)

Ego

Rules:
It's Ultra Sonic Vs Avatar Arceus
Speed is equal
Both Bloodlust
Takes place in space
Battle Theme

Archie Sonic:
ultra_sonic_transformation_digital_by_arttoon1_df222ef-fullview.jpg

Arceus:
desktop-wallpaper-pokemon-arceus-fan-art-pokemon-arceus-iphone-thumbnail.jpg

You make the most boring matches.

I've told you several times that the only thing about Arceus that scales to low 1C is creation, destruction and power null. And yet you still make this. Smh

I vote incon. Sonic beats him to a pulp via vastly superior low 1C Ap but can't perma kill him because of immortality type 9

You make the most boring matches.

I've told you several times that the only thing about Arceus that scales to low 1C is creation, destruction and power null. And yet you still make this. Smh

I vote incon. Sonic beats him to a pulp via vastly superior low 1C Ap but can't perma kill him because of immortality type 9
Wouldn't Arceus just nullify Sonic of his power with it's plates or use it's low 1-C creation to create unknown low 1-C beings to gang up on Sonic or use it's destruction

I truly don't know the AP gape

Wouldn't Arceus just nullify Sonic of his power with it's plates or use it's low 1-C creation to create unknown low 1-C beings to gang up on Sonic or use it's destruction
Because Sonic has above baseline resistance to it. It comes from Arceus Invulnerability, and Sonic negates Invulnerability so it won't work
I truly don't know the AP gape
Arceus is baseline, Sonic verse has several low 1C characters that Sonic scales above, some significantly, others not

Because Sonic has above baseline resistance to it. It comes from Arceus Invulnerability, and Sonic negates Invulnerability so it won't work

Arceus is baseline, Sonic verse has several low 1C characters that Sonic scales above, some significantly, others not
Doesn't Arceus has resistance negation to it's profile?

Sonic cannot deal with Arceus' Immortality, while Arceus can BFR and incapacitate Sonic in a variety of ways. Stomp.

By baseline do you mean baseline 5-D resistance or only 1 layer of resistance, because I've heard from others that Arceus's power null is 12 layers, and is it really tied to his invulnerability like you mentioned?

sonic comes back from it
Sealing and not to mention Arceus BFR can be temporal too so Arceus would BFR Sonic where reality or space-time doesn't exist
all resisted
Arceus has resistance negation and he doesn't resist stuff like sleep, transmutation etc from what I'm looking at
sonic's immortality will bring him back
Arceus takes the rings away or destroys it with it's higher than baseline range
the avatar yes, plus sonic has plot hax
The plot hax he never used in combat and only in a goofy moment?

Eh I'm taking Sonic's side on this
Why? Sonic can never permanently put Arceus down because of it's immortality type 9 that's 6D
Not to mention if the Avatar dies then Arceus would create a 6D avatar sense it has 6D conceptual creation

how does it work?

and not to mention Arceus BFR can be temporal too so Arceus would BFR Sonic where reality or space-time doesn't exist
and then sonic goes back, sonic can go to the off panel zone, a zone beyond space time and reality that sees both as fiction

Arceus has resistance negation
and sonic's resistance is above baseline

and he doesn't resist stuff like sleep, transmutation etc from what I'm looking at
sleep stuff is dealed with self sustance type 3 and he does resist transmutation

Arceus takes the rings away or destroys it with it's higher than baseline range
what rings? this has nothing to do with rings whatsoever

The plot hax he never used in combat and only in a goofy moment?
he did used in combat, have you not saw the battle against deadline?

also fate manipulation will trow everything off to make sonic win, how does arceus counter that?

how does it work?
and then sonic goes back, sonic can go to the off panel zone, a zone beyond space time and reality that sees both as fiction
How would sonic go back in the present? He would need to time travel which Arceus can neg via Dialga
and sonic's resistance is above baseline
Where is that from?
sleep stuff is dealed with self sustance type 3 and he does resist transmutation
Arceus upscales from Darkrai who can put Palkia to sleep in a instant
what rings? this has nothing to do with rings whatsoever
His immortality comes from the ring
he did used in combat, have you not saw the battle against deadline?
Show me
also fate manipulation will trow everything off to make sonic win, how does arceus counter that?
With incap that would instantly beat Sonic
His fate manipulation does not protect him from incap

6D plot hax
Cool Arceus still comes back and the true forms remains unaffected by the changes due to NEP
can arceus create a 6D avatar? was that ever shown as an ability he has?
Arceus has 6D creation that is conceptual on it's profile
I don't know how Arceus wouldn't be able to create a 6D avatar of it's self when it can create a weak and strong Pokémon

Why? Sonic can never permanently put Arceus down because of it's immortality type 9 that's 6D
Not to mention if the Avatar dies then Arceus would create a 6D avatar sense it has 6D conceptual creation
Arceus does not and cannot make 6D avatars.

6D plot hax

can arceus create a 6D avatar? was that ever shown as an ability he has?
Archive Sonic does not have 6D Type 8 Immortality/Fate Manipulation/Plot Manipulation.

Archive Sonic does not have 6D Type 8 Immortality/Fate Manipulation/Plot Manipulation.
Why when Arceus was 4D him and the creation trio could make avatars equal to the true forms power but all of the sudden when true form was just 5D the avatar was only as strong as the creation trio? and when Arceus is 6D it can use it's 6D creation to create other 6D being including it's avatars

Also as seen in avatar creation profile It says beings who have that can create more powerful beings

Deadlines profile also mentioning just 4th wall Sonic and not the actual Archie Sonic
4th wall sonic is archie sonic, it is even in the profile

Why when Arceus was 4D him and the creation trio could make avatars equal to the true forms power but all of the sudden when true form was just 5D the avatar was only as strong as the creation trio? and when Arceus is 6D it can use it's 6D creation to create other 6D being including it's avatars
not shown the capability to do so, the true form has no feat of creating another 6D being

Back