• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Baseline AP for Tiers done in one shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was mostly addressing the other staff members.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
If we assume that in 10 hits, and they're destroying 1/10th of the structure pure hit, I suppose it would stimply be 1/10th the tier, but those do sound like uncommon examples. But for things of higher infinity, multiple hits probably wouldn't matter. Destroying a Space-Time Continuum is Low 2-C regardless of it being a one-shot, a consumption over time, or someone simply being a living space-time continuum. Same with 2-A, infinity/10 is still infinity.
So he ended up reading this and interpreting this statement as you saying the same would apply to 2-C. As in, you think that a character would be 2-C if they destroy two universes after several amounts of punches. Is this correct?

Motomotodedede said:
Attack Potency Page: Change "The attack potency depends upon the energy output of the attack, not the area of effect of the attack" to "The attack potency depends upon the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack."

Striking Strength Page: Change "Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out" to "Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out in one strike."
So about this...

Yeah about that laser stuff. Say if I withstand a laser for an hour, and that laser has a yield of say, 1000W, so my dura would be 1000J or 3600000J?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back