• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are elephants important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fight takes place in New York, where the standard battle assumptions apply,then Not Important would probably have more of an advantage as he knows about fighting in an urban area, and he could just go somewhere the elephant can't fit into. However, if we're going by the assumption they're a certain distance away from each other, I feel like Not Important will charge head on, and the elephant will do the same. Though, most of what Not Important has, I feel, is too weak to bring down an elephant. He's probably going to bring it to near death, but considering that the elephant could possibly just toss a car in his direction, I'm not sure how much of a chance he has. That durability, too. Elephants can survive sniper bullets to the head. Definitely worse than machine gun fire. Besides, with Not Importants lack of strategizing, and the elephant being incredibly smart, I'm sure it can take down Not Important.

my vote is for the elephant. ((A tank can't take the guy down but an elephant can?))

Oh there aren't? I don't know enough about places

still, he can just throw things at Not Important, I feel. And eventually one of those things is gonna hit and seriously hurt the guy..

Central-park-from-above-new-york-us
By the way, this is the central park.

Yeah, that's probably true.
Well, given the image, there might be some cars in the central park, and elephants know fear, so the elephant might try to hide or escape and then attack NI.

But... do you really think the elephant can survive being shot at by an automatic gun? Even if he doesn't strategize, don't NI's ability and tatics with guns mean he'll aim for weak spots?

Possibly? Though if they can survive a sniper rifle to the head I'm sure machine gun fire is going to prove to be a little weaker than that. The elephant is really durable and I feel like Not Important wouldn't really know where a weak point is on an elephant besides the head, which does have a very thick skull. I'm not saying the elephant isn't coming out unscathed. He's going to have a lot of difficulty taking down the guy, but I feel like Not Important is going down.

Well since the restricted guy from Hatred still has guns and bullets, if a normal human hunter with a gun can kill an elephant with a gun, I am sure the human who can stomp a skull in 3 steps can do the same.

Ancient humans (obviously do not have guns) used complex hunting techniques to ambush and kill large animals like elephants some two million years ago.

I vote for the "Not Important" guy for better skills, intelligence and AP from guns.

You can still shoot an elephant to death though, as can be attested to by poachers. Machine guns often fire the same cartridge as sniper rifles, though the shorter barrel length does result in on average lower muzzle velocities its more than made up for by the rate of fire on those things. Not sure why Not Important doesn't just shoot the elephant to death, especially with that SBA range giving him a lot of time to do so.

That'll depend on how far can an elephant toss a car, but most likely yeah, you're right.

I doubt the elephant would think to do that. Going with Not Important.

Elephant:

[The Wright Way, Jackythejack]

Not Important:

[Wokistan, Jasonsith]

Inconclusive:

[Nobody]

2-2

Cellphone made it linkless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back