• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Home Alone villains Wall level?

I don't think their Attack Potency would be, but durability could be that high or at least Street level given the crazy things they live through.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I don't think their Attack Potency would be, but durability could be that high or at least Street level given the crazy things they live through.
The only Home Alone villains that has wall level durability is Harry that he survived landing into a car, causing the roof to break.

Nah fam they are true omnipotent, jk imagine if they were though, but I'd say they're more around street+, if they are wall level then they're at the very low ends durability wise

In AP? No.

But in Durability? Hell yes. They tank lots of ridiculous crap, like tanking bowling balls landing on heads, landing on cars and destroying their roofs, etc.

KLOL506 said:
In AP? No.
But in Durability? Hell yes. They tank lots of ridiculous crap, like tanking bowling balls landing on heads, landing on cars and destroying their roofs, etc.
Harry might Wall level attack potency that he can kick a door open.

Kicking down a door is like 10-A, but shattering one is 9-B. But Wall level durability is legit yes.

Back