• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Argument FOR 5-Dimension tiering and above?

I know that there are many concerns when using 5-dimensions or above for AP/Dura tiering outside of the VsBattle community, but...

Interesting thing I looked up, though there is a lot of controversy over the use of higher dimensions as a way to gain higher tiers, some sites say it is because Dimensions are just different directions right?

I was using ChatGPT one day and asked about if adding or or higher dimensions to a standard 4-D universe make it better. It said it is not about making it better, more as it would theoretically introduce new mathematics and physics.

I followed up on that would it make the universe harder to end? And the ChatGPT said that with new physical laws and mathematics coupled with higher dimensions would make ending the universe conceptually challenging.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I know that there are many concerns when using 5-dimensions or above for AP/Dura tiering outside of the VsBattle community, but...

Interesting thing I looked up, though there is a lot of controversy over the use of higher dimensions as a way to gain higher tiers, some sites say it is because Dimensions are just different directions right?

I was using ChatGPT one day and asked about if adding or or higher dimensions to a standard 4-D universe make it better. It said it is not about making it better, more as it would theoretically introduce new mathematics and physics.

I followed up on that would it make the universe harder to end? And the ChatGPT said that with new physical laws and mathematics coupled with higher dimensions would make ending the universe conceptually challenging.

Thoughts?
I'm pretty sure we made a rule against using ChatGPT for arguments. Also, we don't automatically tier 5-Dimensions as Low 1-C, the 5th Dimension needs to be qualitatively superior. You can have a 5th Dimensional Universe, that is still Low 2-C.

Whether it be Alephs, Dimensions, R > F, Infintesaimalizing, or anything else, they are all just examples/equivalents of reaching Low 1-C, but that only counts if they can be equated to the VSBW's Tiering System

I'm pretty sure we made a rule against using ChatGPT for arguments. Also, we don't automatically tier 5-Dimensions as Low 1-C, the 5th Dimension needs to be qualitatively superior. You can have a 5th Dimensional Universe, that is still Low 2-C.

Whether it be Alephs, Dimensions, R > F, Infintesaimalizing, or anything else, they are all just examples/equivalents of reaching Low 1-C, but that only counts if they can be equated to the VSBW's Tiering System
Okay, I understand

Back