• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

Oh shit, so God tiers are around tier 6 or even 5/low-end 4 (if i'm guessing right)
Do we have the calcs for it or it just a statement?
Well we know later god characters have some potential higher D shenanigans going on (I recall someone mentioning that) but not tier 4 no, what I said back then about tier 5 or 4 was that those are the tiers where characters from other series typically have major hax. Tier 6 we do have proof via Nian being stated to be capable of creating multiple mobile cities and Dusk's paintings are city sized with a sun & moon in it so yeah if Sui magic can be classified as a UES very possible to stretch high tier 6 to even low tier 5 scaling maybe but that's just a guess take it with a grain of salt lol

Well we know later god characters have some potential higher D shenanigans going on (I recall someone mentioning that) but not tier 4 no, what I said back then about tier 5 or 4 was that those are the tiers where characters from other series typically have major hax. Tier 6 we do have proof via Nian being stated to be capable of creating multiple mobile cities and Dusk's paintings are city sized with a sun & moon in it so yeah if Sui magic can be classified as a UES very possible to stretch high tier 6 to even low tier 5 scaling maybe but that's just a guess take it with a grain of salt lol
I think tier 6 is pretty legit for Sui tho
I think it's almost reached the level of UES because there's no drawback on it, i remember when Rain from MK pull out a city level tsunami which could be an UES but in truth it's not since he never have this amount of magic before

Nian and Dusk able to use it's without any drawback from it looks like which mean yeah, this is legit wow.... Tier 6 Arknights is real lmao
Tho i can stretch out Dusk reality warping for the AP which would bump them to higher degree but it might be a very big assumption lel

Which tier 6 we'll get? Island? And beside the Sui Sibling (and Sui itself before it scattered into the Sibling), Abyssal Hunters, Isharmla, other Feranmuts, (maybe) Sarkaz tribe King, and Beast Lord, who's gonna scale?

I think it's almost reached the level of UES because there's no drawback on it, i remember when Rain from MK pull out a city level tsunami which could be an UES but in truth it's not since he never have this amount of magic before

Nian and Dusk able to use it's without any drawback from it looks like which mean yeah, this is legit wow.... Tier 6 Arknights is real lmao
Tho i can stretch out Dusk reality warping for the AP which would bump them to higher degree but it might be a very big assumption lel
Yeah lol, that's what I'm saying it could be a UES with more scans & evidence. Also yeah you could really stretch Dusk's reality warping tho tbf she's probably one of the rarer cases cuz it's explicitly stated in her overview that she's weak physically but it could only apply to just her cuz we know their magic works via concepts they draw their abilities from

That's right, but I don't think it'd put them above Isharmla. If anything it would just put Isharmla above any feat they end up getting later on, as we know the IS endings take place later in the future so Isharmla doing what he did is him doing it to later versions of the characters already but that could always be changed/retconned not to mention it is a little head cannony ig it's just me going based off the timeline
Witch king should be the highest for now as he literally camped on dimension full of collapsal and capable to see the higher dimensional "creator"

Which tier 6 we'll get? Island? And beside the Sui Sibling (and Sui itself before it scattered into the Sibling), Abyssal Hunters, Isharmla, other Feranmuts, (maybe) Sarkaz tribe King, and Beast Lord, who's gonna scale?
Uhh....hehe a lot of people......mainly in later CN stories like Sanguinarch is up there as well he was actually able to kill a Feranmut

Witch king should be the highest for now as he literally camped on dimension full of collapsal and capable to see the higher dimensional "creator"
Yup, he's peak of the verse. Dude mastered every arts in Terra, witch craft etc & managed to somehow do all that crazy stuff in that dimension from what I heard

All sui sibling is part of him btw
he basically sui lol since after sui death its consiciousness beclme chongyue and later chong split himself into 12e
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that's dooooope dude, So
Chongyue is actually Sui? That's really cool lol

Chong yue lose his sui power(since he decided to use human body and seal it in sword) but he can resist siblings reality warping capability
Shu can manipulate life and can give concept of life to things

Another good character who'd be quite far up in terms of hax at least would be the Nachzehrer King, his abilities allow him to inherit the memories, combat experience, racial abilities & even Arts of the people he consumes which has insane potential

Chong yue lose his sui power(since he decided to use human body and seal it in sword) but he can resist siblings reality warping capability
That's really cool, also resisting their reality warping is a nice feat. Ig it's because he's
technically just resistant to his own power in a sense?
Also is Shu also capable of manipulating space or is that just a gameplay mechanic?

I see, so Witch King is the top 1 in Arknights
HG better release that 6* Amiya to kick his ass soon ffs we have waiting for so long, and Lappland Alter as well because why not
So it looks like we are going to give Chongyue a second key, does it? Where he have all of the Sibling abilities

Haxed
Race:
Seaborn
Feranmut
Collapsal
Some sarkaz

Character:
Witch king
Freimont(the lich king and also wk teacher)
Chong yue/sui(full power)
Isharmla(seaborn god)
Lord of fiend(from first exile to amiya)
Mizuki(seaborn god form)
Angelina(potential reality warp to cm)

That's really cool, also resisting their reality warping is a nice feat. Ig it's because he's
technically just resistant to his own power in a sense?
Also is Shu also capable of manipulating space or is that just a gameplay mechanic?
All sui sibling should be capable to create their own dimension

All sui sibling should be capable to create their own dimension
Heck all feranmut probably capable to do that
The space-time feranmut that killed by sanguinarch can make time dimension
Ya can make four season dimension etc

HG better release that 6* Amiya to kick his ass soon ffs we have waiting for so long, and Lappland Alter as well because why not

So it looks like we are going to give Chongyue a second key, does it? Where he have all of the Sibling abilities
I can agree with Amiya & Lappland alter lol, about Amiya kicking his ass......eh idk man dude is basically an orgy ball of every freaking ability in the verse 😭

Heck all feranmut probably capable to do that
The space-time feranmut that killed by sanguinarch can make time dimension
Ya can make four season dimension etc
I see, I did not know that. This is all handy info, also turns out I'm bored and this discussion made me wanna create the discord faster so just give me a few min and I'll send the inv

wk is death killed by 2 Homunculus specifically created to kill him,those Homunculus created by using witch king power,lich king power,duke leopold power and other

Back