• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armored God VS Armored guy with God Complex(?)

Screw making more OOO matches. I'm not a bastard who'll bully him everyday with smurfs. (Heh. I liked his personality personally, all the more reasons to stop bullying him)

So, in my Kamen Rider spamming streak, I turn to another haxxed Rider installment: Ex-Aid

So I'm going through the details of the match, right away:

Hades in Shun's body VS Lv. 1,000,000,000 Genm

Fight takes place in a broken down Castle Hades, with the hole to the Underworld open, with Alone chilling around it

Both start at 3km from eachother

Speed equal (At this point I'm wondering why we don't make it SBA lol)

So there's that.

Misconception #1: I don't throw swords:

NLF God Lv.1000000000:

Incon:

Hadesswordmeme
Ironically uses a Pic of Hades throwing sword meme

Kuroto Continue Meme

Hades has a pretty clear win-con. His sword would absolutely kill Kuroto...but I think that he could still survive with Continue.

The Kuroto that got yeeted out of the Samsara won't be coming back, but with Continue he just come back, since technically, this Kuroto is an entirely new being but with Kuroto's memories and experience paste into his mind.

And I wouldn't be surprise if Kuroto can will himself a new power-up to deal with Hades immortality. The man created ******* Plot Manipulation by accident for Kuroto's sake.

Hades has passive death-hax, paralysis inducement and statistics reduction. So it's literally gonna be him standing around and waiting for Dan's lives to run out.

Hades has passive death-hax, paralysis inducement and statistics reduction. So it's literally gonna be him standing around and waiting for Dan's lives to run out.

And he could also just think and make up new power on the spot to counter that.

Hyper Muteki most dedinitely negated that if he desperate enough. If he is about to run out of life then he could also just use Reset.

Oh, so it's 3km now? Well that changes.....nothing.

Hades could just yeet him with EE. Or just expands his aura to cover those 3 km (likely, considering even his brother can cover the universe with his Cosmos). Or mind-hax him. Or BFR. Or shut him down by yeeting his senses. Or fate-hax him. Not to mention how he reflects all of Dan's attacks back at him. I could go on.

Nicetoderp said:
And he could also just think and make up new power on the spot to counter that.

Hyper Muteki most dedinitely negated that if he desperate enough. If he is about to run out of life then he could also just use Reset.
He won't be able to think since it's passive i.e. faster than thought. And he doesn't even know Hades capabilities or the fact that he'd need conceptual erasure (which might not even work).

Not sure about Dan's full capabilities (Haven't even read half the profile's haxes when making this)

But as for Hades Aura covering Universe, you took that from Poseidon's Cosmo? Seiya was talking about how the Cosmo is so powerful it may cover the entire Universe, not exactly how far it reaches.

Diinou HotHead said:
Not sure about Dan's full capabilities (Haven't even read half the profile's haxes when making this)
But as for Hades Aura covering Universe, you took that from Poseidon's Cosmo? Seiya was talking about how the Cosmo is so powerful it may cover the entire Universe, not exactly how far it reaches.
If...if it can cover the universe then that's reaching all across the universe. And I was mostly pointing out how Hades should just be able to expand his aura past 3 km as that's well within his capabilities.

Even assuming that he can't do that, Hades can just teleport closer. Or manually EE/death-hax/mind-hax/sense-death/fate-hax him from at range.

Back