• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Pendragon VS.Gilgamesh

Okay this should be interesting, true king of knights vs king of heroes and since this time Arthur is not waifu status gill won't be dicking around and lusting over him

R1: In character Gill VS. Base Arthur

R2: Full power VS. Arthur with the thirteen seals unlocked

Speed is equalized

Arthur proto3 final2

Gil FGO

VS

Is there anything to suggest thirteen seals unlocked > Full Powered Enuma Elish? That's what this matchup is in a nutshell

That's 4 seals. 13 is apparently enough to slay a beast.. the thing is. Arthurs a servant. Ea is stated to be the pinnacle of all NPs used by servants so it '''should''' win the head to head.

"Volume 5 "The god-killing spear [O Sun, Abide by Death]. Its power is surely sufficient to kill gods. Therefore, Heroes are a matter of course; Magical Beasts, Phantasmal Beasts, Divine Beasts, Shields, Fortresses, Bounded Fields, every single existence is equally meaningless."

Beasts such as Tiamat (who is a divine spirit) and Primate Murder (classified as a magical beast) would be "equally meaningless" against Vasavi Shakti.

Phantasmal beast,divine beast,and magical beast=/= beast class dude,they are in different,now show me Kiara fell in phantasmal beast,divine beast,or magical beast? none right,they are different than the three beast you mentioned.

Yes, but it's been debated before on here. Vavasi Shakti is a one shot spear, with an added on anti-divine trait. It's more so along the lines of conceptually one shotting the single target at full power, while its physical might is considered around 5-B. The anti-divine trait allows it to attack and destroy Divine Spirits in their original forms and such.

Hmm,i see isee,thanks anyway.

Now Proto-Excalibur,Ea,VS,and Blessing of Amaterasu (stated in the lore) are the most OP NP,who's next now?

Vasavi Shakti has failed to kill Cu Alter, Gawain and Siegfried (technically Sieg but whatever).

On the other hand, it has killed... Sefar at it's weakest.

Yup, totally a conceptual one-shot spear.

On a different note, Arthur's profile here claiming he can permanently kill Beast VI with 7 Seals Excalibur is downright hilarious when he's already failed to do that twice.

@NEH

The power of bad luck lancer man,you know it.........

So either the permanently killl beast with 7 seal will be deleted or nah?

@NEH

If you have a problem with the profiles, then make a content revision thread.

I don't like your increasingly mocking and downright caustic tone.

I do in fact have problems some of the profiles here, i just don't have enough patience, energy or interest in fixing all of them to make a CRT. Which is why i sometimes come around in threads and point out some of the simpler and easy to fix errors, like Arthur killing Beast VI. (Btw thanks for fixing that Ram, i would have completely forgotten to do it)

If you don't like my tone that much, then report me in the Rule Violation thread.

@NEH

Criticism is appreciated and you haven't done enough to warrant a warning or a report.

But you also don't have the right to treat others disrespectfully for having a differing opinion.

In short, point out things you know to be incorrect. But don't be an asshole about it.

Back