• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Give me those sources and I can probably fix it for you.
Aight. Some of these articles don't exactly have links, but I'll provide the citations here.

1. Molnar, Ralph E. (2004). Dragons in the dust: the paleobiology of the giant monitor lizard Megalania. Bloomington: Indiana University Press. ISBN 978-0-253-34374-1.
2. Vidal, Nicholas; Hedges, S. Blair (2009). "The molecular evolutionary tree of lizards, snakes, and amphisbaenians". Comptes Rendus Biologies. 332 (2–3): 129–139. doi:10.1016/j.crvi.2008.07.010. PMID 19281946. S2CID 23137302.
3. Fry, B.; Vidal, Nicolas; Norman, Janette A.; Vonk, Freek J.; Scheib, Holger; Ramjan, S. F. Ryan; Kuruppu, Sanjaya; Fung, Kim; Blair Hedges, S.; Richardson, Michael K.; Hodgson, Wayne. C.; Ignjatovic, Vera; Summerhayes, Robyn; Kochva, Elazar; et al. (February 2006). "Early evolution of the venom system in lizards and snakes". Nature. 439 (7076): 584–588. Bibcode:2006Natur.439..584F. doi:10.1038/nature04328. PMID 16292255. S2CID 4386245.
4. Barry C (2009). "Komodo Dragons Kill With Venom, Researchers Find". National Geographic News. Archived from the original on May 21, 2009. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
5. Wroe, S.; Crowther, M.; Dortch, J.; Chong, J. (2004). "The size of the largest marsupial and why it matters". Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. 271 (Suppl 3): S34–S36. doi:10.1098/rsbl.2003.0095. PMC 1810005. PMID 15101412.
6. D'Amore DC, Moreno K, McHenry CR, Wroe S (2011) The Effects of Biting and Pulling on the Forces Generated during Feeding in the Komodo Dragon (Varanus komodoensis). PLoS ONE 6(10): e26226. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0026226
7. Clemente CJ, Thompson GG, Withers PC (2009). "Evolutionary relationships of sprint speed in Australian varanid lizards". Journal of Zoology. 278 (4): 270–280. doi:10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00559.x
8. Bucklitsch, Yannick; Böhme, Wolfgang; Koch, André (2016-08-17). "Scale Morphology and Micro-Structure of Monitor Lizards (Squamata: Varanidae: Varanus spp.) and their Allies: Implications for Systematics, Ecology, and Conservation". Zootaxa. 4153 (1): 1–192. doi:10.11646/zootaxa.4153.1.1. ISSN 1175-5334. PMID 27615821.

There's an ISBN thing in there, Fandom should have a feature that indicates ISBN links as shown in the article we have on Emus: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Emu

The Aura ability page uses the "himself" pronoun to describe the target of the ability in the "Rage-inducing" section, even while the other sections avoid such inaccurate wording. I think, in my humble opinion, that the "themself" is more accurate for describing an ability being used on a target unless there is a unique reason to use the "him" pronoun, which is not the case here.

The Aura ability page uses the "himself" pronoun to describe the target of the ability in the "Rage-inducing" section, even while the other sections avoid such inaccurate wording. I think, in my humble opinion, that the "themself" is more accurate for describing an ability being used on a target unless there is a unique reason to use the "him" pronoun, which is not the case here.
Done

Ben 10 discussion rule against using naljians statement to upgrade cosmology to 1-B should be removed since recently a thread related to it just passed and it went 1-B.
Do not attempt to upgrade the cosmology or the cast to 1-B based on the statements from the Naljians or about their toy. First, although one told Ben, "[There are] [o]nly 26 [dimensions] that matter," this statement is insufficient to scale them to such a level. They only have one mention in the entire series, and the mere mention of dimensions doesn't automatically meet the criteria for qualitative superiority. Second, even though Kevin claimed the Naljian toy was more advanced than the Omnitrix, it failed to accurately copy Gwen Tennyson's energy disks when it replicated her form, replacing them with pink disks. It would be unreasonable to assume it can copy the powers of Celestialsapiens when it couldn't accurately replicate those of an infinitesimally weaker species.

Hello, Mr. Bambu directed me to come here for help with redoing my profile for the Flatwoods Monster from the horror film, Abominable. I can provide a link to the film, but Bambu said that calculations would be needed for anything above 10_B. I am not entirely certain how to do this. I will note that it's a horror sasquatch film, and the monster is directly stated to be larger than a bear.

See the film here. Not sure how to do timestamps on a tablet, so this may require you guys to move the video to certain points.

These 2 Ben 10 discussion rules needs to be applied in the discussion rule page as per this CRT.

Ben 10 Rules:​

Yeah uh... check his Feats section and check the "Sealed Eternity" scan. The scan should simply be uploaded to the wiki directly instead.

Got on PC a bit earlier than I thought I'd be able to, so I went ahead and handled it, however, it seems one of your links is dead @Reiner04 the first one about the "very basic structure of being"
As current and former content moderators, are you willing to regularly help out here please?
Yea, I'll do so. Could for sure use some help though, especially in the All-Purpose thread.

Got on PC a bit earlier than I thought I'd be able to, so I went ahead and handled it, however, it seems one of your links is dead @Reiner04 the first one about the "very basic structure of being"

Yea, I'll do so. Could for sure use some help though, especially in the All-Purpose thread.
Thankyou and uh sorry about that i didn't notice... Can you replace that with this link?

I'd like this page to be unlocked and the SSJ2 multiplier example removed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Multipliers

The bad multiplier example used has now been approved in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-much-needed-super-saiyan-multiplier-revision.166075/
Meaning it now does not fit as an example of a disallowed multiplier

I'd also like to ask a suggestion on how to replace the example. Shall I make it ambiguous?
@Agnaa @Mr._Bambu @DarkGrath @Qawsedf234 @Catzlaflame @IdiosyncraticLawyer

Do you have any suggestions regarding what we should do here?

I haven't got any verse that comes to mind that deals in multipliers like that flippantly. I will note that Maverick already just removed the multiplier from the page, which seems to be a very simple solution if the page can operate fine without it.

Back