• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arzon VS Leafy: The crossing of windy leaves

Both characters would be capable of blitzing with speed unequal (Arzon with Typhoon Rage mode/Wind Dance Attack, And Leafy with her knife Danmaku)

Pretty sure the Sub-Rel only applies to attack speed, similarly like a gun. Otherwise, Leafy's movement/combat speed is much slower than her throwing stuff, but still enough to keep up with Arzon.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Knife Danmaku was debunked by Butter.

And with Leafy having less than a 2 Times advantage, and having every single advantage otherwise.

Arzon wins low diff
I was referring to if speed was unequal, where it being bad Danmaku wouldn't matter due to the knives being so much faster than Arzon (Also doesn't matter if it's bad Danmaku, it's still Danmaku)

Eh, Leafy's at least slightly faster, so props to that.

Though Arson can access his Typhoon Rage to at least keep up.

Alright so now that speeds unequal... Leafy's a bit faster (~Mach 2300 vs. ~Mach 1900, and as I've said before, both can blitz the other. Leafy with her knives and Arzon with stat amping) and has a decent AP edge. Arzon outskills, And can close the AP gap with Typhoon Rage Mode (Although that does take quite a bit of stamina, and he doesn't exactly open with/spam it) Higher LS might help, Although his greater skill wouldn't help him dodge the knives just because of how fast they are (Give me a bit to think on this)

Speed is unequalized.

Still will vote Arzon overall, although with high-mid difficulty.

He will be hit by a few of her knives due to the sheer speed, but due to the AP gap being less than 2. He gets harmed a bit, but he realizes the threat of Leafy and speed amps until he gets even and just wrecks her like no tomorrow

I mean tbf, the knives would do a bit more damage than what a 2x gap would suggest due to them being piercing damage. But TRM would likely completely flip the AP situation (Even though he doesn't spam/open with it he would likely resort to it pretty quickly after seeing that her attacks are blitzing him), but yeah alright Arzon FRA

Back