• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgore Dreemurr vs Kousuke Ueki

Whats this? Someone started a Kousuke Ueki thread and it wasn't me?

Anyway Its hard to tell. I haven't played undertale and I'm a LoU fan so I am a bit biased.

they seem very even going off their profiles, but Agore has an edge in speed, having relativistic+ in all speeds as opposed to just reactions

They are pretty even. Asgore has slight edge on speed but Kousuke is far more versatile.

Honestly i think personalities is a decisive factor. Seeing how Asgore had such a bad time fighting Frisk i don't think he will go all-out against Kousuke. Even if this is a post-pacifist Asgore. I simply don't see it.

And Asgore just got put at small country level. (Sighs) someone close this stomp match now.

Back