• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Williams VS Jason Vorhees

Status
Not open for further replies.
The badass zombie killer VS The badass zombie

Fight takes place at Camp Crystal Lake. Jason is NOT allowed his Jason X form. No prep time.

Ash Williams Killet Zombie
JASON

0 for Ash and 1 for Jason

Giving my 2 cents here, I personally think that this can go either way. While he's outclassed in physical strength and durability, Ash makes up for it with arsenal, such as his chainsaw and BOOMSTICK.

Then again, Ash has repeatedly shown to get caught off guard by whatever attacks him on a regular basis causing the whole 3 stooges like scenes.

So the real question is: can Ash survive the initial beating that he'll inevitably get from Jason?

So I thought about it, annd I've come to the conclusion that Ash would not be able to survive his initial beating from Jason. Every single monster that Ash has defeated has always been considerably weaker than Jason and rarely ever had wepons.

The only monster who is possibly superior to Jason that Ash has face is the vibrating brain destroying one in the TV series, however due to the fact that the TV series is still ongoing in it's first season, Ash hasn't really defeated it yet.

0 for Ash and 2 for Jason

I see. I think that Ash still has a chance but 2/10 times only. Hard to believe Ash survived fighting against Marvel Zombies

If ash got prep i think he got this with mid-high dif

And in jason vs freddyvs ash he survived multiple encounters with jason and even caught a full force machete thrown by jason

Ash vs Jason(Pre Zombie)-Ash wins

Ash Vs Jason(Post zombie)-Ash with prep Jason stomps without

I should have probably said this from the beginning: Niether character is allowed prep time in this fight.

I never really specified which Jason this is, however the picture I put up shows the post zombie Jason, so I guess we're going with that.

Ash wins, Jason is precisely the kind of superhuman undead bastard the guy fights and puts down on a regular basis, and the newer stats for Ash do support him being the superior combatant.

Here are my 3 reasons why Jason wins.

• I saw Ash's page and... he's not getting past Jason's Regenerationn, he can barely do any damage and has no way of putting Jason down for good, the fight will likely be dragged out until Ash is exausthed.

• If he felt like it Jason could just teleport behind Ash and kill him right there.

• Nothing is stopping Jason from possessing Ash.

So..... did i change anyone's minds?

Goodyfresh wrote:

Ash wins, Jason is precisely the kind of superhuman undead bastard the guy fights and puts down on a regular basis, and the newer stats for Ash do support him being the superior combatant.
You sure about that?

Look at 0:36- 1:51. Ash is doing nothing to Jason.

Look at 3:17 - 3:32. Stronger than Ash by a long shot.

Look at 3:54. Ash gets one shot.

Look at 4:20 - 6:16. Again Ash is not doing anything to him.

All Freddy vs Jason Fight Scenes

Look at 0:59 - 1:02. Another feat of Jason that one shots Ash again.

Freddy vs Jason Fight Scenes

Jason takes this handily. Also in the comic book sequel of Freddy vs Jason (Freddy vs Jason vs Ash), Jason took down all of the victims he killed in his previous movies as deadites (all by himself even though it was off-panel) and came out fully functional. Jason normally survives things that would either kill or one shot Ash (exlcuding his Regenerationn) and he can one shot or kill Ash with a single hit. Also Ash was about to get owned by Ruby before Kelly told them to knock it off. He also had trouble beating one of Ruby's spawns (whose strength feats pales in comparison to Jason) too. Ash did react to Jason's machete when Jason threw it at him the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash.

However,

Strength-Jaso

Speed-Ash

Durability-Jaso

Stamina-Jaso

Intelligence-Ash

Attack Potency-Jaso

Range-Ash (Not that range really makes a difference)

Jason wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back