• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aslan Abilities Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
At the moment, the Aslan that I'm reading in the CoN has a significant amount more hax than our profile of him. So I am here to give a list of some other things that our fave lion should possess.

Immortality: Should also have Type 9. (As he exists simultaneously across all worlds, he must be killed across all worlds to properly die) "Are are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund. "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name."

Cosmic Awareness: Is aware of all things happening across every reality. (See Immortality and Precognition reasoning)

Empathic Manipulation: Commanded Narnians to have the capacity to love as he created the world. "Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speek." (All of the other commands were followed as he spoke them)

Plant Manipulation: Roared plants into life, and commanded the tree that protected Narnia to wither during The Last Battle. "And as he walked and sang the valley grew green with grass. It spread out from the Lion like a pool."

Precognition: Accurately predicts the creation of the nuclear warhead in The Magican's Nephew. "It is not certain that some wicked one of your race will not find out a secret as evil as the Deplorable Word and use it to destroy all living things. And soon, very soon, before you are an old man and an old woman, great nations of your world will be ruled by tyrants who care no more for joy and justice and mercy than the Empress Jadis. Let your world beware. That is the warning."

Matter Manipulation: Turned stone statues back into living, breathing people. "He had bounded up to the stone lion and breathed on him...For a second after Aslan had breathed upon him ... the lion shook his mane and all the heavy, stone folds rippled into living hair." Made a barrier for his country that is a solid wave. Not ice, still water, but as a wall. "Then they knew that the wall was really a long, tall wave - a wave endlessly fixed in one place"

Life Manipulation: Sang all Narnians into life. "But what the song did to the two humans was nothing compared with what it was doing to the country. Can you imagine a stretch of grassy land bubbling like water in a pot? ... And the humps moved and swelled till they burst, and the crumbled earth poured out of them, and from each hump there came out an animal." Has the ability to grant eternal life to those in his country. "All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read; which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before."

Please give thine opinion on the above.

Allan survived the blow because he is far above Janis, so no type 2, and type 4 is never displayed. But other then that, pretty good

I wouldn't have the time manip if the difference remained the same. But it doesn't. The ratio of our time vs Narnian time changes all the time. As time remains linear when it is left alone, the consistent shifting must be deliberate.

Excellent. Can you unlock the page so I can make the edits? I'll tell you when I'm done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back