• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemur VS Arthur Penhaligon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Arthur is equal to someone who created infinite timelines over the course of billions of years, and then destroyed them within a few seconds.

Asriel is infinitely superior to someone who could create and destroy timelines casually.

that still means they are both infinite... Arthur explicitly recreated every timeline as it was in the moment before the Garden's destruction quite casually

any better reasons?

Monarch Laciel said:
that still means they are both infinite... Arthur explicitly recreated every timeline as it was in the moment before the Garden's destruction quite casually
any better reasons?
Asriel also has greater speed.

oh.

well, it looks like the only other difference between the two is hax. and in the hax category, arthur has the advantage.

so arthur 8/10 diff

Angel of Death is far stronger than his first form which is base line 2-A so i guess he got AP/Dura advantage

Now about hax Asriel and Arthur are almost equal but Asriel have soul manipulation and Arthur Death manipulation so...

Inconclusive

Arthur seems to have good regen. and a lot of hax (Way more than Asriel) the only thing that Asriel has is Acausality hut i since isn't stated to what extend (To surpass anything that Arthur have) I can't say that has the adventage.

Going for Arthur in conclusion.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
How good is Architect Arthur's immortality?
It would be Type 1, 3, 4 and possibly 8, seeing as the original architect was unable to die until literally everything else stopped existing first.

Well angel of death made Frisk (2-A dura) unable to do anything so it could possibly affect Arthur which is baseline 2-A and he also have Soul/Data manipulation

But Arthur got some hax like Death/Biological/Spartial/Matter/Memory/Void manipulation but on a lower level so i am still Inconclusive

@Monarch

Alright. Then I'm going inconclusive. I don't think either can kill the other. Arthur's powers are more varied, but his most impressive stuff only seems to be so on a lower level, and nothing special once he reaches 2-A.

If anything, I might lean slightly towards Asriel, as if Arthur can die once everything else stops existing, that is something Asriel can accomplish.

Asriel: 0

Arthur: 3 (Anononimoe, Luke, Karmod)

Inconclusive: 1 (Azathoth)

Edit: Arthur 2 (Luke, Karmod)

Asriel: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (Anononimoe, Azathoth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back