• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale) VS Ness (Earthbound)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. Ness is in his Awakened key (Ness's strongest key, Low 2-C), while Flowey/Asriel is in his Asriel Dreemurr key. (Asriel's strongest key for him, Low 2-C)
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA

Vote:
Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale): 0
Ness (Earthbound): 3 (TheSuperC, Inksaness, 1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Well darn. Can time manipulation override that? He can always go back in time to a time when he didn't lose

Awakened Ness technically resists and Time and Space manip thanks to being able to "survive the Creation of Giygas's Dimension, as well as all his changes to the battle area and his attacks"
And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that's enough to beat low 1-C fate hax anyway
So my vote goes to the kid with the yellow and blue striped shirt

Awakened Ness technically resists and Time and Space manip thanks to being able to "survive the Creation of Giygas's Dimension, as well as all his changes to the battle area and his attacks"
And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that's enough to beat low 1-C fate hax anyway
So my vote goes to the kid with the yellow and blue striped shirt
Counted. Are there any votes I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back