• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr vs. Alphamon

Status
Not open for further replies.
After destroying the Undertale multiverse, Asriel Dreemurr sets off to find another multiverse to "play" in. Meanwhile, Alphamon feels a powerful prescence and goes to investigate.

Asriel is at full power

Alphamon as he was from Cyber Sleuth

In character

No prior knowledge

Battle takes place in a void just outside the Digimon Multiverse

Winner via Death, Incapacitation, BFR, or KO

Who wins and why?

Alphamon Render By Skodwarde
The Royal Knight

Asriel dreemurr by evomanaphy-d9lnhkc
The Absolute GOD of Hyperdeath

VS.

Asriel Dreemurr.

He's at least 2-A, has acausality meaning Alpha's causality won't work on him, he has Type 4 immortality, also has data, time , and soul manipulation (don't know which ones is superior, however) as well as reality warping, and is likely Omnipresent.

Alphamon does have regen but idk if it's going to help here or not....

In a landslide of a speed blitz of immeasurable/like omnipresent against mftl+ with one having superb hax and immunity to casuality manipulation, Asriel wins.

The funny thing is, Alphamon has proven himelf to be resistant to all of those attacks, having fought Yggdrasil and Dexmon (the former of which is fully capable of blowing the universe and possibly the Multiverse if scaled to the Mother Eater due to composing half of it, the latter of which literally deconstructs the souls, data, and existence of everything around it, and survived).

Even if Asriel himself is acausal, Alphamon can still use his Alpha InForce in a variety of ways, resetting his own condition to how it was at the start of the fight (essentially save scumming), attacking an infinite number of points in space an infinite number of times in an instant, and potentially resetting the entire fight should he be defeated somehow. On OBD this is rated as Low-Godly regen, but I think it's more of a causality/reality manipulation thing.

Reppuzan said:
The funny thing is, Alphamon has proven himelf to be resistant to all of those attacks, having fought Yggdrasil and Dexmon (the former of which is fully capable of blowing the universe and possibly the Multiverse if scaled to the Mother Eater due to composing half of it, the latter of which literally deconstructs the souls, data, and existence of everything around it, and survived).
Even if Asriel himself is acausal, Alphamon can still use his Alpha InForce in a variety of ways, resetting his own condition to how it was at the start of the fight (essentially save scumming), attacking an infinite number of points in space an infinite number of times in an instant, and potentially resetting the entire fight should he be defeated somehow. On OBD this is rated as Low-Godly regen, but I think it's more of a causality/reality manipulation thing.
So are you going for Alphamon then?

I'm biased due to my love for Digimon and my relative lack of knowledge about Undertale, but yes.

I would also like to mention that multiversal beings can't properly destroy him, as he stated that it might be his purpose to see the end of Mother Eater's plans should he be defeated, heavily impling that he's able to take everything the Mother Eater can throw out despite being able to affect an infinite number of universes.

Ok then, thanks for clarifying that. Though saying he MIGHT be his purpose, does not mean it IS his purpose. Also, the battle can be won via things like BFR or Incapacitation, not just Death, just pointing that out.

So that's

Asriel: 2

Alphamon: 1

Anyone else?

I'm going with Reppuzan on this one.

Technically, I too have a bit of a bias towards Digimon, although I can certainly say that I - at the least - appreciate Undertale's existence (Except for Sans; I hate Sans as a character overall).

Likewise, I feel Alphamon's Alpha InForce is a tidge bit too haxxy for even Asriel at full power to handle.

Going for tie. Only watched a playthrough of Cyber Sleuth (want to fully play it, though), but from what I've seen, Alphamon doesn't have a way to fully put Asriel down, just as Asriel doesn't have a way to fully put Alphamon down.

They're both kinda filthy save scummers, too.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
-snip-

They're both kinda filthy save scummers, too.
Hahahaha. Got an actual laugh out of that. I'm going for tie too. If anything, Asriel 5.0000000001/10 by virtue of being at least and likely omnipresence

Now, judging from the comments above, im guessing Alphamon is a very powerful 2-A being just like Asriel. However, I still have to go with Asriel with this one as he has a few very important advantages here that allows him to win with high.diff.

Asriel has FAR SUPERIOR speed than Alphamon. Asriel is Omnipresent and Alphamon is only MFTL+. With this kind of advantage, Im pretty sure Asriel, with all of his supposedly "∞" attacks will harm Alphamon is every directions. Unless Alphamon has some kind of special ability, he will never be able to touch Asriel due to the extreme gap of speed difference.

Alphamon has have Casuality Manipulation, but he if fighting a being who is Acausality. Like, if he somehow go back in time and kill younger asriel, it wont matter anything to the current Asriel, since he is Acausality.

Asriel simply outclassed him in several abilities and has far variety of attacks and abilities than Alphamon and will win this in mid-high difficulty.

I can't see this ending in anything but a tie due to both parties literally being able to save state reality. I'm leaning more towards Alphamon due to being a lot more experienced, but I say its ultimately inconclusive.

I'm also leaning towards alphamon for actually having experience fighting people in his league and also having feats of tanking blows from mother eater. While asriel was talk no jutsu by frisk and literally was a one sided slugfest where you find out asriel was just a confused mentally unstable child. But if in character if it's an endless battle due to their save reload abilities alphamon has the mental capacity to keep going while the other is quite unstable and might crack under pressure.

Okay then. To be fair Minstry of pain, Flowey has done saving and reloading countless times already before Frisk showed up. Asriel should have no problem doing the same also considering the fact Asriel wanted to keep resetting the timeline over and over to "play" with Frisk forever. I also doubt Alphamon would try to reason with Asriel and more likely try to destroy him due to being a threat leaving the "talk no jutsu" argument rather moot. But I'll count your vote in.

Asriel: 3

Alphamon: 3

Tie: 3

It's now a tie on all sides now. Anyone else?

Elvis Adika said:
Unless Alphamon has some kind of special ability, he will never be able to touch Asriel due to the extreme gap of speed difference.
Actually, he does. As I mentioned earlier, the Alpha InForce allows him to attack an infinite number of points in space an infinite number of times in an instant. Asriel's omnipresence would actually be working against him here. In addtion, while Asriel maybe Acausal, Alphamon is not, allowing him to save scum his way out of most situations the same way Asriel does.

The whole "talk no jutsu" thing might actually work considering the fact that he talked both Omnimon and Magnamon into submission in the movie, and in his less powerful and amnesiac forms he convinced Gallantmon to rebel against his peers.

Reppuzan said:
The whole "talk no jutsu" thing might actually work considering the fact that he talked both Omnimon and Magnamon into submission in the movie, and in his less powerful and amnesiac forms he convinced Gallantmon to rebel against his peers.
This is Cyber Sleuth Alphamon though. I don't know if he negotiates as well.

@Marvel

Nah she(yes i said she) just makes horrible and very deadly coffee.XD i wonder if Asriel can survive Kyoko's coffee.....

I say tie based on the reasons above.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Marvel
Nah she(yes i said she) just makes horrible and very deadly coffee.XD i wonder if Asriel can survive Kyoko's coffee.....

I say tie based on the reasons above.
Multiversal Coffee Confir- oh wait wrong thread.

Anyway,

Alphamon: 3

Tie: 4

Looks like their evenly matched so far.

I've been thinking about it, and I think I change my vote from tie to Alphamon taking this. He has thousands of years of experience of fighting Universe busters and fought a being comparable in power to Asirel (Mother Eater).

@Darkanine

Alright then, though he only assisted in defeating the Mother Eater, not beat it himself.

Alphamon: 4

Tie: 3

Alphamon's in the lead.

Looks to be veering towards inconclusive. Should we post this on the matchup results thread?

MarvelFanatic119 said:
I think we need 7 votes on any option first, or is that just for winning?
Pretty sure it's just for winning. Inconclusive is usually done if nobody is in the lead/many people are leaning towards inconclusive as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back