• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
The battle takes place in the Final Corridor.

Chara is in their Scary Fear form.

Asriel is in his A S R I E L form.

5 votes for a conclusion.

Who wins?

Asriel - 1

Chara - 1

Inconclusive - 0

Except Errorsaness absorbed poiasaness in a thread and all of undertale and whatever's undertale related is a part of him

Uselessnoob245 said:
Posianess is nothing to Chara, Chara can slash all of undertale and Posianess related.
exept Chara is nothing to Poisaness. Poisaness can string all chara and undertale related

Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Posianess is nothing to Chara, Chara can slash all of undertale and Posianess related.
exept Chara is nothing to Poisaness. Poisaness can string all chara and undertale related
Posianess's brain is nothing to Chara's Nothing
actually quite the opposite
No U
don't make this a no u thread pls MAX DO SOMETNING

You are just mad, you want your pathetic Errorsaness to win, When will you learn? Chara destroyed the entire game, that includes Asriel and Photoshop Flowey. She'd even messed up the undertale AU files. Also Chara would win from the favor even Yellow claimed Chara to win. Also MaxForward copy+pasted it form Elvis Adika's.

Uselessnoob245 said:
You are just mad, you want your pathetic Errorsaness to win, When will you learn? Chara destroyed the entire game, that includes Asriel and Photoshop Flowey. She'd even messed up the undertale AU files. Also Chara would win from the favor even Yellow claimed Chara to win. Also MaxForward copy+pasted it form Elvis Adika's.
why would I be mad? That's a fair debate.

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
why would I be mad? That's a fair debate.
Chara is superior to Asriel, he destroyed all of Reality along with Undertale itself, that inculdes Asriel

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
"uses fancy language" You know that you're just making the latter more *plausible*
I was talking about Chara vs asriel you're making it sound like you're butthurt and Asriel would be the one that will actually win
Nope you are, I'm not the one Butthurt. Chara would win, you probably keep watching Cartoon Fight Club, I'm not Butthurt, you are, you're not getting the point

Errorsaness said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Errorsaness said:
"uses fancy language" You know that you're just making the latter more *plausible*
I was talking about Chara vs asriel you're making it sound like you're butthurt and Asriel would be the one that will actually win
No please he actually doesn't. Chara "Destroyed" the entire Game. Also Chara doesn't have a soul.

This debate has been going on on so many other undertale sites with the seven souls and chara slashing reality also with flowey's LV999 and Chara's LV20 but chara slashed flowey, but Errorsaness is getting so desperate

Uselessnoob245 said:
Haha well Asriel couldn't even defeat Frisk with Determination, Chara exists as a abstract concept
The only reason Frisk was able to win was because of his ability to SAVE the souls of his friends inside Asriel, and then Asriel himself.

Back