• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First we start With speed
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KLOL506/Assassin's_Creed_Valhalla:_Missile_Reversal calc already accepted
The Isu, Adam and Eve, Staff of Hermes wielders, and characters from the AC Odyssey DLCs should ne the ones upgraded via scaling to eivor in speed

Foe Attack Potency i would bring back to discussion This calc for our half british boy
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Episode_3-_Connor_Shakes_the_New_York_Pyramid to be discussed again, if accepted dlc connor and Washington get upgraded to 8a

Now minor scan additions
for apple of eden death and for it's animal manip
I will tackle altair when i finish 1 and altair chronicles cuz rn he heavily lacks in weapon mastery and martial arys scans

Most of it looks fine minus the Earthquake stuff. That still needs to be hashed out in its own thread.

As for who would scale to Hypersonic:

Kassandra with Staff
Amorges
Darius
Isu
Layla Hassan
Adam
Pythagoras
Juno
Persephone
Hades
Poseidon
Hecatonchires
Staff of Hermes
Eivor (No profile yet, I have a sandbox but it isn't ready yet)
Basim (No profile yet, I have a sandbox but it's not ready for prime-time yet)
Isu Odin (No profile yet, I have a sandbox but it's not ready for prime-time yet)

Last edited:
I just started playing Mirage a while ago, But everything here looks good

Most of it looks fine minus the Earthquake stuff. That still needs to be hashed out in its own thread.

As for who would scale to Hypersonic:

Kassandra with Staff
Amorges
Darius
Isu
Layla Hassan
Adam
Pythagoras
Juno
Persephone
Hades
Poseidon
Hecatonchires
Staff of Hermes
Eivor (No profile yet, I have a sandbox but it isn't ready yet)
Basim (No profile yet)
Isu Odin (No profile yet)
Will Profiles be updated btw? Cuz shit like staff of eden says the user speed rivals the isu when.they wield it

Will Profiles be updated btw? Cuz shit like staff of eden says the user speed rivals the isu when.they wield it
They rival the Isu only in terms of AP, not speed. But honestly, the speed gap isn't that big in the first place.

They rival the Isu only in terms of AP, not speed. But honestly, the speed gap isn't that big in the first place.
"None by itself, depends on the wielder. At least Supersonic+ via amping its user (The user becomes fast enough to rival even the Isu, as seen with the Staff of Hermes, and should have comparable speed to other Pieces of Eden. Rodrigo with the Papal Staff could somewhat keep up with Ezio, who is this fast, while Flavius even after letting go of Alexander's Staff could keep up with Bayek, who is this fast. The Imperial Staff's power allowed Tsar Alexander III to completely blitz Nikolai Orelov, who can dodge bullets at [[this speed),"

Actually, now that I look at it, the whole "Rival the Isu" stems solely from the Staff of Hermes so eh, that could get its own speed rating there.

I should also note that the Death Manip thing and Animal Manip stuff were already in the profiles from the beginning, years before this CRT was made. This is just adding scans to them. The Death Manip justification even has a reference to this mission where the same things are repeated as in chosen's links.

So really the only new addition here would prolly be the speed from Valhalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back