• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassin Waifu's: Akame vs Sistermon Ciel

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is something I gotta make.

Akame ga Kill! vs Digimon

The Night Raid Assassin vs The Mouse Hooded Assassin

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Akame: 1 (Gar)

Sistermon Ciel: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Akame ennoodzuno
Sistermon Ciel

No. She is scaled to Keisuke who can actually make quick work and fodderize of other Champion Digimon. She and Sistermon Blanc were able to fight 3 well trained Champion Digimon and 2 Rookie Digimon who can still fight other Champions. When in her Awake state, she's able to face 5 well trained Champion Digimon along with Sistermon Blanc Awake. Not to mention the fight stopped due to Sistermon really training and testing Nokia (Keisuke just got forced into it) and despite "losing" her Sistermon Blanc (who would be the weaker of the two and is more support oriented) still had plenty energy to fight.

What does this mean? She's a decent deal above baseline.

How does it work again? IIRC, it likely won't. I was kinda relying on Akane's Scaling Chain for this to be a fair fight.

Don't Akame ga Kill! characters have like a big High 6-B scaling chain or am I thinking of something else?

Esdeath stomped a guy who in a slightly weaker form one shotted a weakened 150 Terratons character

Akame doesn't fully scale as the Esdeath she killed was weaker

So no

This match could still be fair as she still scales to 50 Terratons stronger

How skilled is she?

Ciel would be a highly skilled Digimon seeing as she is highly trusted by Gankoomon and is notably a Digimon who will assassinate any evil Digimon she finds. Who were these Digimon? Who knows, Databook is not generous enough to tell us this. And like all Digimon, she is born with the natural instinct to know how to fight. So...there's that.

Although there is that feat I mentioned above. Going by the point in game this took place, she fought Kabuterimon, Golemon, Seadramon, Garurumon and Greymon. 5 Digimon who would be pretty skilled fighters. Kabuterimon, Garurumon and Greymon more specifically.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And like all Digimon, she is born with the natural instinct to know how to fight. So...there's that.
I likes how neat Digimons can be. Knowing how to fight since the day you were born while other characters need to do some training and gains some experiences.

It would be Sistermon's unquantifiably higher that 47 Teratons to whatever Akame is.

Bit above 150

So a little over 3x stronger

Considering that Sistermon's physiology means poison won't work and mind and soul attacks, pretty sure this isn't a stomp for Akame

Yeah, this is still legit. (I mean if we can have RWBY vs Digimon fights with a 3.5x gap in AP, this can work)

I vote Akame via comparable if not superior skill and AP, that gap is still pretty huge and Akame's skill can guarantee she can kill Sistermon before she runs out of time

By AP based, I mean that a Rookie Digimon's Mind and Soul hax would easily bypass an In-Training level's while a Champion would bypass the Rookie's and so on and so forth. The stronger they are, the more potent their Mind/Soul hax.

Fair enough

She's still going to be blocking a merciless swordswomam striking her with attacks 3x stronger then her own Durability

Simply being a decent deal faster helps in a fight, especially a Speed Equal one. It isn't useless, matter of fact, it grants an advantage. For Sistermon, it will be easier to avoid attacks and launch attacks. You don't need to be speed blitz worthy to have a useful speed advantage. I say this speed can pose a problem to Akame. Yeah, she has faced faster foes before, but that doesn't mean a faster foe can't be an issue seeing as Awakening is a massive boost in all stats (In Hacker's Memory, it's nearly treated as a Mega level form, and no we aren't scaling her to that, this is just me specifying that Awakening is a massive boost). And it won't take long for her to use it either. The moment she sees Akame is stronger than her, she'll use it.

You are focusing way too much on this AP here when it is only slightly more than 3x to likely somewhere around 2x with Awakening along with Mind and Soul attacks that may or may not oneshot. Not even mentioning Overwrite as well.

So, if I'm understanding things correctly, Sistermon is immune to Murasame's curse? If so I think I'm gonna vote Sistermo. The fact that every single one of her attacks are possibly gonna be leathel combined with the possible speed advantage means, to me at least, that Akame is gonna need to to be at maximum awareness constantly, and while normally that's a non-issue, I can see Akame briefly lowering her guard after gaining an initial strike. She's never fought a single opponent that's immune and that could potentially be very dangerous. Honestly if Sistermon wasn't immune then I'd probably go for Incon.

<Every Jaeger was capable of resisting poison including Esdeath

<Fought a robotic Assasin

<Never fought an opponent who resisted poison

This also kind of ignores that Sistermon is 6B to Akame's High 6B.

Where exactly is Akame on the High 6-B scale. I've posted Sistermon's base AP above starting from the Digimon baseline. In this case the baseline is 47 Teratons.

Back