• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astro Boy 2009 upgrade

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
(Posting it in the General Discussion board because for some reason, I get auto-signed out every time I go into the Content Revision board. Anyone know what's up with that?)

A little over a month ago, I did a calculation that puts 2009 Astro Boy's durability at Town level to Mountain level.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Astro_Boy_2009:_Astro_Halts_Metro_City

I believe using the "High End Fragmentation" result is the most accurate.

This would in turn scale to his AP since he can harm the Peacekeeper, who can seriously injure him.

The calc hasn't been accepted, so I'm posting it in thread form to see if it can get any more feedback.

Well, I find the Mountain level end the most reasonable, but I digress. Composite Astro Boy is either Low 2-C or 1-B so...yeah.

You can message the other calc group members if you need feedback.

Back