• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asura's Wrath: Yasha and Chakravartin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
A follow-up to the previous CRT, today I'll present my reworks of Yasha and Chakravartin's profiles, together with a few more things.

First, the new verse page.
It's freaking impossible to find consistent art for all characters, so I had to resort to HD screenshots and some hand-made cropping. Other than that, I gave some touches to the various sections, including a new one for the accepted calcs.
I'm open to suggestions regarding a division of the characters, since the current division for tiers is just ugly. At first I thought about "Demigods/Shinkoku" and "others", but it doesn't look good either, so I decided to put them all together.
If you don't see the remaining 3 demigods, it's because it's been decided to delete them (see the previous CRT), something I'll do once I apply the new page.

Now, onto the characters.

Yasha

New file, Old file

Tiers, keys and stats have been adjusted as previously accorded, the only relevant things to talk about are the P&A.

• Immortalities and Regeneration: All of them. We've already established that demigods only have good longevity, while Yasha has never displayed any of the other types he currently has. Even type 2 is really questionable, since not all demigods have the same resilience Asura has. For example, gutting was enough to kill both Augus and Sergej, and they generally lack feats of such kind.
  • Resistance to Cold: Classic outdated resistance due to old misconceptions on how space works.

• Cyborgization, Longevity, Genius, Enhanced Senses, Analytical Prediction, NPI, Homing Attack, Stat Amp, Attack Reflection, Resistance to Heat: Yasha is basically Asura's Echo Fighter, so he gets most of the same stuff, but with his own examples.
  • Summoning (+ flight and energy projection): Can call the "Lone Wolf" corvette at will; the rest comes from the corvette's description, which I added as standard equipment
  • Bodily Weaponry: (Can utilize his hands as if they were sharp blades even without resorting to using Mantra, which only enhances such ability). You can see examples all over the profile
  • Likely Electricity Manipulation (His Vajra form is apparently able to emit electricity)
  • Likely Soul Manipulation (Should possess the ability to collect the souls of mortals just like other members of the Seven Deities do. Actively participated in the mass reap of human souls occurred under Deus's reign)
  • Limited Technology Manipulation and Healing (Opened Asura's chest cavity with a hand gesture. Used his own Mantra reactor to heal and re-activate Asura's body)

Chakravartin

The MVP everyone was waiting for. They've got a few more things to discuss, so bear with me. New file, Old file

Gender and Age:

Chakra is referred to as a male, but the game's bonus material classifies them as unknown twice.
Them being "as old as the universe" is a misconception that tags along many others across the history of the internet and the fandom because of their characterization as supreme gods.

As we'll see later in the P&A, Chakravartin is indeed a godlike entity, but they are never stated to predate the universe nor having create it, as their main creation is Mantra (which is not a fundamental aspect of reality, but rather an artificial element they have introduced) and their actions have always been focused on planets, with only slight and possible hints to other dimensions.

As a little premise on Naraka and the Samsara, Chakravartin is stated to rule the former and control the latter, but there's no solid evidence that they have actually created them, and the cycle of life, death and rebirth kept going even their demise.
Naraka itself, within the AW verse, is a realm between life and death, and not the absolute of either of them. To make a fun and little inference in real-world culture, the title of Chakravartin is used in various indian traditions to refer to an ideal monarch of the mortal world, and not to a deity.

Their new age is based on that of Shinkoku Tastrium, which I date in the tens of millions of years due to Strada being the 128th emperor and the fact that the demigods don't have aged a day despite the passing on 12k years (not even Mithra), meaning that their civilizations dates back to at the very very least a few million years to make an unreasonably generous lowball.

Keys: Reduced to two, since their various forms all belong to the same interation, and so they've been crammed into the second key. The first one is for his Golden Spider state.

As the Spider, most of their base stats are unknown due to the lack of showings, while the others scale to murdering Olga.
We used to scale Olga, Kalrow and Sergej to 5-B out of Wyzen being the weakest among the 7 deities, which still applies, but not to his powered-up form in my opinion.
Wyzen consumed a fuckload of Mantra, so it makes sense for his Gongen form to be stronger than the base form of those three, who would have in turn grown much stronger had they used the same amount of Mantra. Because of this, I believe they should scale only to his base, 6-B key, and thus does Chakra for oneshotting Deus's lapdog.

Weaknesses: Added an explanation relating to their Spider form, with also some speculations based on various showings and deductions

Needs an appropriate vessel such as Mithra in order to manifest his original self and exert his true power; however, since they were willing to release her[4] (and even lost her in the end), they might need to possess a vessel only once every set amount of time. Highly arrogant and underestimates his opponents. Involuntarily released Mithra upon sustaining too much damage.

Notes: To clarify a few things

• The notion about Golden Chakravartin being located at the middle of the Milky Way and attracting it to them contained within the Asura's Wrath: Official Complete Works book refers to unused material and concept art, which don't reflect what is shown in the final version of the game.
  • Some of Chakravartin the Creator's abilities are displayed when the player fails a QTE.
  • Even though it's unclear how much of Chakravartin's inherent powers can be utilized while forced into their Golden Spider form, it's also unknown at what point they assumed their original form for the last time; thus, the first P&A key lists everything Chakravarting is known to having done before Episode 19.

P&A:

• Immortality: As previously said, there's no evidence of them having ageless immortality rather than super longevity
  • Elasticity: Traded for Body Control, see below
  • Illusion Creation: Traded for BFR, see below
  • Shapeshifting: No clue, I guess it was a mix of possession, transformation and such, doesn't really apply.
  • Regeneration: It most likely refers to their body being cracked during their fight with Asura and then being restored upon entering their Creator form. Since we don't see them actively healing, and their transformation is a complete metamorphosis, I don't think they qualify for Regeneration.
  • Resistance to Cold: Same story

Spider/Inherent

Base
Golden

• Large Size (Type 2 to 7; So giant to make galaxies look tiny in comparison. Is visible to the naked eye from Gaea, which is located millions of light years away. Its smaller counterpart remains colossal in size and rivals the towers of Naraka)
  • Enhanced Senses (Can accurately aim at targets from intergalactic distances)
  • Pseudo Portal Creation (Breaking through the statue transported Asura into the Event Horizon
Creator

And that was all, phew.
Making Yasha was extremely boring, while Chakra was quite more fun, obviously.
Next time, we'll tackle the remaining characters.

Last edited:
have this from the artbook

IMG_0564.jpg

No, they don't actually erase anything, they only change the layout.
You can still see the same watery, ripple effects on the floor, and the place remains basically the same.
The Event Horizon is also Chakravartin's own creation, so it just makes sense for him to be able to warp it all will.
I was also tempted to put it under PRM in the previous key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back