• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrecting Asura's Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Late apologies to @Zamasu_Chan for my horrendously formatted Black Hole CRT

2. Since Big Chankrus is >Galaxy Sized, the Large Size page will need to updated- which still lists him as Stellar Sized
There needs to be some sort of exception for that or something.

If something is as big as the milky way, and you flat out destroy it, that makes you 3-C.

And the density if probably higher too.
The way the math works out, there are two options. Either-
1. Density for moon is kept at its absurd size, making it 100% a blackhole, meaning calcing its GPE (which yields 3-A) would be the same as taking FTL KE, which isn't allowed.
2. Gravity for moon is kept at its absurd size, making it barely denser than the vacuum of space, meaning calcing its GPE ends up being lower than using Inverse Square Law of Star GBE at galactic-sized distances, resulting in 4-A. (Does this still result in the giga-moon being more massive than the observable universe?)

What about vs Vlitra? Yasha got an amp from Mithra.
We don't really know if he got amped or just healed, and in his last QTE he needs Asura's help to not be overpowered by Vlitra.

But even assuming he got one, we still aren't sure how much, nor if he maintained it, and it occupies such a small portion of his life that doesn't seem worthy to keep around.

If you want, I could settle with a "possibly higher" via Mithra's boost.

Also, I was wondering whether or not Asura and Yasha punching through Deus's electric field and several types of energy attacks would count as NPI, although the latter could be aking to DB's ki blasts being sorta physical.

Last edited:
1. Late apologies to @Zamasu_Chan for my horrendously formatted Black Hole CRT

2. Since Big Chankrus is >Galaxy Sized, the Large Size page will need to updated- which still lists him as Stellar Sized
(y)

The way the math works out, there are two options. Either-
1. Density for moon is kept at its absurd size, making it 100% a blackhole, meaning calcing its GPE (which yields 3-A) would be the same as taking FTL KE, which isn't allowed.
Is GPE even allowed or feasible in the depths of outer space?

2. Gravity for moon is kept at its absurd size, making it barely denser than the vacuum of space, meaning calcing its GPE ends up being lower than using Inverse Square Law of Star GBE at galactic-sized distances, resulting in 4-A. (Does this still result in the giga-moon being more massive than the observable universe?)
I used the Planetary Parameter calculator and used 0.166 G surface gravity of the moon, mass comes out at 6.034-ish times lighter than the universe, but the GBE is 3-B LMAO

We don't really know if he got amped or just healed,
Mithra gave him mantra from the Karma Fortress, it should have made him stronger.
and in his last QTE he needs Asura's help to not be overpowered by Vlitra.
Technically true, but the whole fight they’re working together. No reason to assume Yasha doesn’t scale, especially when right before his last QTE he manages to land a devastating strike on Vlitra Core, with Vlitra struggling to push back against him.
But even assuming he got one, we still aren't sure how much, nor if he maintained it, and it occupies such a small portion of his life that doesn't seem worthy to keep around.
If you want, I could settle with a "possibly higher" via Mithra's boost.
It doesn’t matter how much when he’d still scale to Vlitra.

Mithra gave him mantra from the Karma Fortress, it should have made him stronger.
Technically true, but the whole fight they’re working together. No reason to assume Yasha doesn’t scale, especially when right before his last QTE he manages to land a devastating strike on Vlitra Core, with Vlitra struggling to push back against him.
It doesn’t matter how much when he’d still scale to Vlitra.
Yasha provided help, but in the end Asura was the powerhouse, just like in the fight against Deus, when only Asura could really stand up and fight at the end.
Anyway, what about at least 5-A, likely High 5-A?

I would also prefer to keep everything within a single key, since the change would only be in AP and not even that much.

Would it be fine to apply the Tier 3 stuff to Asura's profile for now? 3 days have passed since those calcs were accepted, AKA grace is long over. Y'all can keep discussing the Tier 5 scaling chain, but Tier 3 I think we're pretty much done with.

Would it be fine to apply the Tier 3 stuff to Asura's profile for now? 3 days have passed since those calcs were accepted, AKA grace is long over. Y'all can keep discussing the Tier 5 scaling chain, but Tier 3 I think we're pretty much done with.
I concur.

Yasha provided help, but in the end Asura was the powerhouse, just like in the fight against Deus, when only Asura could really stand up and fight at the end.
Anyway, what about at least 5-A, likely High 5-A?
Both fights are contextually different though. Deus was evidently holding back and messing with both Asura and Yasha. Deus dismantled Yasha many times but was defeated by Asura.
However, in the Vlitra fight, none of them outperformed the other and Vlitra is an unhinged force of nature that doesn’t hold back. Plus, with the amp Yasha got from his niece, you’d have to prove that Yasha doesn’t scale at all.
I would also prefer to keep everything within a single key, since the change would only be in AP and not even that much.
Yasha can have two keys, his base throughout the whole game and the one where he fights Vlitra. That’s all he needs.

Is GPE even allowed or feasible in the depths of outer space?
I meant GBE-
I used the Planetary Parameter calculator and used 0.166 G surface gravity of the moon, mass comes out at 6.034-ish times lighter than the universe, but the GBE is 3-B LMAO
I was going off of what everyone else was saying about the Moon now having 4-A GBE by the new standard, although if it came out to 3-B, is it higher or lower than the 3-B from Golden Chakravartin's destruction? (And in that case wouldn't Asura's LS need to be changed to veeeeeeery high Multi Galactic?)

I meant GBE-
Ah. Okay.

I was going off of what everyone else was saying about the Moon now having 4-A GBE by the new standard, although if it came out to 3-B, is it higher or lower than the 3-B from Golden Chakravartin's destruction? (And in that case wouldn't Asura's LS need to be changed to veeeeeeery high Multi Galactic?)
It's higher by over 11,300 times

Yasha can have two keys, his base throughout the whole game and the one where he fights Vlitra. That’s all he needs.
Ok then.

Anyway @SamanPatou, can I apply the Tier 3 and speed revisions to the profiles?
Yep, I can also do it myself, while also applying Asura's whole new file.

im not sure on the second example. First example, maybe limited npi?
Maybe they can work as support, at least the first should work.
I'll go on an apply the changes in awhile, NPI can still be added later.

For the explosion size of the statue, can't we calculate the size of the explosion radius from here (starts just after 38 minutes and 35 seconds:

Reason on why I don't want to use those particular scans is that we don't exactly know if there were any other galaxies to be blown up that far away, especially with the last scan.
But the fact is that the explosion covered an area that absolutely dwarfs the Golden Statue's size.

But the fact is that the explosion covered an area that absolutely dwarfs the Golden Statue's size.
Yes... but you'd still need a template object present at that far away a distance to be destroyed to be able to use it.

Aside from this, is anyone fine with Asura having limited NPI for punching through Deus's electricity and Chakravartin's energy blasts? (the latter is just for support).

Also, I want to add a few more feats I re-discovered for his Acrobatics (dodging Chakra's beams), Attack Reflection (sending back Goldy's Golden Ball) and Immort type 2 and Stamina (Surviving being stabbed by Chakra when failing the QTEs).

Last edited:
Since no one seems to oppose them, I'll apply NPI and the new changes to Asura's file, while also closing this thread, because the next one is on its way.
For further debating about re-calcs, just leave them to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back