• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atomic Heart Profiles. Does anyone make them?

I almost completed this game (Recently I went to the hospital, but after reinstalling windows, the progress was reset. Now, I have reached VDNH.

I have already made a lot of notes and what can be written in the Nechaev profile and how it can be scaled up in speed and strength. Please do not write me spoilers (I already know that
Ballerina is Nechaev's wife
, but I don't want to know more spoilers).

I'll be very helpful because I'm (you'll never guess) from Russia and the original language of the game is Russian.

The game and concept looks fire 🔥
I agree now I have almost completed the game and study lore in depth. The game gave me a lot of wonderful emotions.
Doesn't seem like anyone made profiles of it tho
Then, as soon as I completely beat the game, I will do a couple of calculations and probably start making profiles. Nechaev will have at least 2 keys, because at the beginning of the game he is weaker than one Vova, but towards the middle he can kill one Vova with one hit.

Hedgie has two exploits on AP, train ramming (I already know how to find his kinetics) and 120-130 meter shock or energy waves raduis.

Vovs will have at least supersonic+ or hypersonic speeds.

I agree now I have almost completed the game and study lore in depth. The game gave me a lot of wonderful emotions.
Cool 🐵👍
Then, as soon as I completely beat the game, I will do a couple of calculations and probably start making profiles. Nechaev will have at least 2 keys, because at the beginning of the game he is weaker than one Vova, but towards the middle he can kill one Vova with one hit.

Hedgie has two exploits on AP, train ramming (I already know how to find his kinetics) and 120-130 meter shock or energy waves raduis. I

Vovs will have at least supersonic+ or hypersonic speeds.
🙉 I only know the first 1 hour of the game by watching others play it... So not much I can help or fully understand here 🙈

But good luck 👍

Last edited:
I can give you it's artbook, it gives quite good information I think if you want

since you want to work on it's profiles

I can give you it's artbook, it gives quite good information I think if you want

since you want to work on it's profiles
Thanks for the offer of help, but I recently won an Artbook key for VK Play in the official Atomic Heart group on VK.
I have it. But, unfortunately, it is in English.

In fact, it is very unusual for me when the source language of the game is Russian, and to check the accuracy of the information you need to watch both the English and Russian versions, and both options will be equally canonical.

Why did the game disappoint you?
The story is sustained mainly by aesthetics and concept as far as I played
The gameplay is tedious. I liked the idea of the main equipment being bladed weapons, but I don't know, I was expecting something more frenetic
Many things, especially at the beginning of the game, could be erased from existence without a problem

Also, I don't know if this is a universal problem, but in my playthrough there were several ridiculous bugs of enemies being erased from existence, characters that were programmed to be on the ground but were standing up, and the famous t-pose

The story is sustained mainly by aesthetics and concept as far as I played
The gameplay is tedious. I liked the idea of the main equipment being bladed weapons, but I don't know, I was expecting something more frenetic
Many things, especially at the beginning of the game, could be erased from existence without a problem
I played this game for 35 hours, and then accidentally reset the game by crookedly reinstalling windows. As a result, I'm going through the game from scratch, and have already played 15 hours. I'll get to the old result soon. And so far I really like the gameplay and I think that there is nothing superfluous in the game. Well, everyone has their own opinion, I also liked Cyberpunk, although many people do not like it.

Also, I don't know if this is a universal problem, but in my playthrough there were several ridiculous bugs of enemies being erased from existence, characters that were programmed to be on the ground but were standing up, and the famous t-pose
Did you buy the game or download a pirated version? The pirated version of the game, which was published by the pirates 2 days before the release, has millions of bugs that are not in the full version and a lot of content was cut. If you have a pirated version, then no wonder. I have seen too few bugs in the entire game, and each of them is not significant. I have never seen T-pos.

I also liked Cyberpunk, although many people do not like it.
I liked it, was quite good and had a vibe to it kinda

But personally thought they overhyped it too much... Like it was going to be the next gen of gaming or something... Which is probably one of the main reason people didn't like it

More? Many many people was expecting much less... They thought it was even a scam and that it wasn't going to come out

Not sure how you missed that 🙉

I haven't played the game and don't have time to, but If you want, I can help you out with page structure/formatting. I've added many Russian verses myself, mainly cartoon ones, created by such studios as Soyuzmultfilm, Parovoz, Ekran, Aeroplan, Melnitsa, etc.

As for Russian games, I think I will add Supercow (Супер Корова). Hope you consider my proposal, Cyber Vergil.

I haven't played the game and don't have time to, but If you want, I can help you out with page structure/formatting. I've added many Russian verses myself, mainly cartoon ones, created by such studios as Soyuzmultfilm, Parovoz, Ekran, Aeroplan, Melnitsa, etc.

As for Russian games, I think I will add Supercow (Супер Корова). Hope you consider my proposal, Cyber Vergil.
That would be awesome. Thank you very much for the offer, I agree. When I have a profile sketch, I will contact the profile. By the way, are you Russian?

Back