• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atomic-X tiering adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omnitrix has a fail-safe but

its unknown if Biomnitrix has a fail-safe or not

"The Omnitrix has a fail-safe that kicks in in the event that the user's life is in jeopardy. This feature turns him into the needed alien to survive " from wiki

Firestorm808 said:
"CTB has been said to be much stronger than Alien X"
May I ask where this is said in the show?

I ask that you don't use the MoA blog posts. Dwayne McDuffie even said "Canon is what happens on the show, not what I (the writers) say." This supports our site rule that writer statements can't contradict the published source material.
Not said on the show. It's said on our very own wiki. On Alien X's page: ' Note: Please do not attempt to scale Alien X to the Chronosapien Time Bomb. '

The CTB is rated as being higher than Al-X, too.

according to Derrick J. Wyatt, Alien X is the most powerful Alien Ben has, with Atomix being the 2nd strongest

The question was who is the stroest behind Alien X

The answer was just Atomix

https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:143199#5

not sure if they are true or false so gotta look for actual info

edit: sadly its Atomix not Atomic X ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡

Canon has showed us that he's 50% Celestialsapien DNA. And in powerscaling, we don't go by just what Canon has showed us; we also use this magical thing called 'Good Assumptions'.

Canon also showed us Alien X > Atomic X by feats

and also

100% Celestialsapien>50% Celestialsapien

I am currently proposing in another thread that Alien X is 2-B, above the Chrono Navigator.

Considering that Alien X can survive universal destruction without a decision, you could argue that Atomic X inhereted the innate/natural durability but not decision making power, leaving him as just Low 2-C.

By the same logic people try to use regarding who Ben 10K transforms into against the CTB, Atomic-X is then considered better at handling the bomb than Clockwork. The show already demonstrated that Ben 10K did not pick the best alien for the job.

Assuming Atomic-X keeps all of Alien X's abilities is also extremely questionable when Atomic-X's counterattack involved physical interaction, something Alien X only ever did when fighting another Celestialsapien, and firing off a green explosive orb into the explosion. Ben 10K likely didn't realize it was a temporal attack, and was trying to handle the bomb with a technique that backfired because of this. If he had all of Alien X's powers he could have attempted a partial time reversal in the manner X used it against the broken dam(and not be so helpless against Maltruant stopping time for this matter). Fusion in Ben 10 is never a guarantee for more overall strength as you are just mixing DNA, meaning it could have greater or less capability in all departments when compared to the original aliens. Big Chuck ends up being far smaller than Way Big, and is brought to the ground and has to struggle against Eon's minions when they're dropped on him. Alien X fusions will be the biggest example of a fusion that lacks comparative power, because Celestialsapien personalities should not be present in a non-Celestialsapien and therefore not provide their power. I could understand the scaling if Atomic-X ever did anything X couldn't, but the show made it pretty clear that he's well beneath him throughout.

In regards to Atomic X, we seem to agree that he doesn't possess Serena and Bellicus like Alien X for more autonomy. Additionally, we seem to agree that he doesn't have Time Manipulation or resistance to it during his fight wth Maltruant.

The scaling would still be Atomic X < Alien X.

At least High 5-A, likely higher

At least High 5-A, possibly Low 2-C,

or just Low 2-C to a lesser degree than Alien X.

Firestorm808 said:
Additionally, we agree that he doesn't have Time Manipulation like Alien X.
Actually it's not because Atomic-X was affected by Maltruant's time stop, that he does not have time manipulation because as it stands Alien X has no resistance to time stop himself.

Would the rest of you be fine with some variant of "At least High 5-A"?

I would assume that Atomic X would get Alien X's innate durability that allowed him to survive universal destruction without having to make a decision.

At least High 5-A, possibly/likely Low 2-C

or just Low 2-C.

Firestorm808 said:
I'm fine with this since Vilgax not dying by an attack from Atomic-X can be chalked up to Ben holding back just like Galactic Gladiator did when he fought Four Arms. Thus both take an equal amount of assumptions since there are no other counterfeats or feats from Atomic-X for now.

At least High 5-A is fine for Atomic X

and disagree with anything above that just because Atomic X has 50% Alien X DNA

Okay. The page should probably be updated then, but I would prefer more staff input first.

Antvasima said:
Okay. The page should probably be updated then, but I would prefer more staff input first.
Yes i agree with High 5 A for atomic x because that's what he has shown,but please update Humungoopsaur as he has done abouslutely nothing to be High 5 A and couldn't open the gate and Fourmnmgosaur never took down any High 5 A opponent why is he High 5 A

Firestorm808 said:
I would assume that Atomic X would get Alien X's innate durability that allowed him to survive universal destruction without having to make a decision.

or just Low 2-C.
So should we go with this?

Also, is there anything else to do here?

Antvasima said:
Firestorm808 said:

or just Low 2-C.
So should we go with this?
Also, is there anything else to do here?
At Least High 5-A, he just hasn't shown to be Universal level nor does any characters in the show states anything about him.

Let's wait for a bit more input first.

Considering that Biomnitrix fusion is actually gene splicing, Ben is replacing powerful Celestialsapiens chromosomes with weaker Atomix chromosomes.

At Least High 5-A, possibly higher should suffice.

Firestorm808 said:
Considering that Biomnitrix fusion is actually gene splicing, Ben is replacing powerful Celestialsapiens chromosomes with weaker Atomix chromosomes.
At Least High 5-A, possibly higher should suffice.
When was it said that it was gene splicing?

Isn't there a guide saying Alien X can destroy universes? So more than 1? Make him low multiversal and let atomic x at universal Also there is a big gap between universal and dwarf star so is dumb to put him at "at least dwarf star"

You can probably edit the page, yes.

What note?

I do not think that we can assume that Atomic-X has all the abilities of Alien X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back