• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack On Titan hypersonic+ downgrade

This calc is so inflated for no reason, First of all, to break the sound barrier you have to move at 343 m/s not 384 m/s, I also don't know where he got the source that it broke the sound barrier, creating wind does not mean breaking the sound barrier but whatever

New calc should be
(343/0.15112010635) x 1.4 = 3,177 m/s (Hypersonic)

Actually no the more I look at it, he should be using Levi's eye length and not his head width because its at a weird angle but whatever

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._rocks_in_low_motion?file=Levi_sees_rocks.jpg

Supersonic+ should be accepted without hesitation as Levi is clearly faster than everyone in Attack On Titan.
Kenny scales to him.

I think the Sonic boom comes from the Beast Titan's throw.

But honestly, this just looks like a cool effect, and Levi didn't move at all during the scene.

He should just scale above the other characters, baseline Hypersonic could work.

But honestly, this just looks like a cool effect, Levi didn't move at all during the scene.

He should just scale above the other characters, baseline Hypersonic could work.
Well this is his perception, why would we use baseline hypersonic if my calc is supersonic+

He can blitz Mach 4.24 characters, I think we could argue for baseline Hypersonic.

As for your calc, since it's extremely close to Hypersonic as well, it could probably work as a supporting feat.
I wouldn't mind "possibly hypersonic"

But honestly, this just looks like a cool effect, and Levi didn't move at all during the scene.

Kinda reminds me when fricking Vin Diesel/Dominic Tortillas was supersonic because of a youtube clip on a Fast and Furious trailer had a slowmo shot lmfao

Well, I think the height of his face should be used as a base for the pixel scaling. Using the width would be inaccurate because of the Pov, and the other one uses eye length as a base, as since it's smaller compared to the rest of his body, it might give inconsistent results.

So I think using the height of his face as a base is the best

Well, I think the height of his face should be used as a base for the pixel scaling. Using the width would be inaccurate because of the Pov, and the other one uses eye length as a base, as since it's smaller compared to the rest of his body, it might give inconsistent results.

So I think using the height of his face as a base is the best
Kay, ill do a quick test to see if it changes the results drastically

Levi face height is 132 Pixels

In a full body scan

Levi height is 721 pixels or 160 cm

so 1 pixel = 0.2219140083217753 cm

face height is 76 pixels or 16.8 cm

so in the feat

1 pixel = 0.1272727272727273

815 pixels = 103

1.03 / 3 = 0.343

(343/0.343) x 1.4 = 1,400 m/s

Btw its 2 am for me so I might be wrong (this also sounds like giberish but I assure you Its not)

I've been calculating using faces to scale. But the results are different to you.

Pixel scale

Levi face 16.8cm
Distance rock cross 40.1 cm | 0.4 m
It Took 3 Seconds To Cross
0.4/3 = 0.1333 m/s

Real speed of reference object: 343 m/s

Apparent speed of object of interest: 1.4 m/s

(343/0.1333)1.4 = 3602.40060015

I've been calculating using faces to scale. But the results are different to you.

Pixel scale

Levi face 16.8cm
0.4/3 = 0.1333 m/s

(343/0.1333)1.4 = 3602.40060015
This I just fixed it

Pixel scale

Levi face 16.8cm
0.4/3 = 0.1333 m/s

(343/0.1333)1.4 = 3602.40060015 m/s

You measure to the heel because that’s where the foot stops

I also don’t see why our pixel scaling is so MASSIVELY different, even comparing to the original you got a higher number somehow when you used smaller speed

You measure to the heel because that’s where the foot stops

I also don’t see why our pixel scaling is so MASSIVELY different, even comparing to the original you got a higher number somehow when you used smaller speed
Where are you likely measuring wrong? I use an app that seems to be least inaccurate in my measurements because it doesn't need to convert pixels to cm. It's the same app that Therefir uses for the pixel scale.

To be fair, using something as inconsistent and volatile as the eye of an anime character is bound to be flawed, and assuming it's the same size as a real human eye is even worse, no matter how "realistic" Levi's face may look like.

So I prefer Manhattanth06's version.

To be fair, using something as inconsistent and volatile as the eye of an anime character is bound to be flawed, and assuming it's the same size as a real human eye is even worse, no matter how "realistic" Levi's face may look like.

So I prefer Manhattanth06's version.
I did a quick test using his face and got 1400 m/s, why would the result be higher then the original which is inflated to the moon, seems odd

I did a quick test using his face and got 1400 m/s, why would the result be higher then the original which is inflated to the moon, seems odd
Did you miscalculate the pixel size? I've tried calculating using pixels. The results are not different from before.

Pixel scale
Yellow line 273px = 16.8cm
1px = 16.8/273 = 0.0615384615cm
Redline 652px
652*0.0615384615 = 40.1230769cm

Back