• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack Potency Chart Scale

I forgot to mention that tier 10-C and tier 3-A are infinet here.

On Tier 6-C you have a tiny black mark at the far left end of it on top of the block; is there a significant purpose to that, or is it an 'oops' thing?

@Xulrev

I wanted to graduate the scale but immediatly relised it will take to much time. Distance between 6-C baseline and this black mark is exactly 1 decibel (which means 1.259 times stronges than the baseline, next black mark at the same distance suppose to mean "1.259 times stronger that be previous mark" and so on)

Ah okay!! Thank you very much for the explanation, I figured it was intentional but didn't grasp the reason as to why, so I thank you! Perhaps edit in an explanation of that for those such as myself who don't immediately grasp things (dumb yourself down to our level, sheesh) lol

I finished graduating the scale. And it wasn't as time consuming as I thought.

It is a nice visualisation, but I do not think that it is practically feasible to include in any explanation pages/easy for our visitors to intuitively comprehend.

Back