• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean shit. You can claim you know 2 verses, but that doesn't mean you won't end up downplaying one of those verses.

Lets say I know Naruto and Dragon Ball. Cool, but that doesn't mean I won't ever downplay and/or wank one of those verses.
I guess, but I literally have never ever downplayed a character in my vsbw account. And I'm a monkey, you know I won't lie and do those types of bs

That is something you are doing with ace which is why you started accusing me of it
...Matt Riddle (the guy who knows and uses those martial arts in combat) literally taught Liv Morgan how to counter submission moves, as well as countering holds into your own. Liv was about to face a wrestler who has mixed martial arts experience, so Riddle taught Liv some moves to counter her opponents' martial arts techniques. That's more than enough.
How is that more than enough? Especially when the lifting is 5 TIERS ABOVE HIS Likely rating, skill (human skill) won't matter anymore
Uh...no? Theory is better at CQC than Ace, and a 1.3x advantage isn't much at all.
Ok, so you are saying his instinctive reaction won't matter then

@MonkeyOfLife you have still yet to prove that these feats are "overhyped."
YOU LITERALLY PROVED IT YOURSELF
Okay. I will admit that the statement "Ace will struggle landing meaningful hits" is a bit much. My bad. But I wasn't hyping Theory's IR to observation haki level lol, and by no means is Theory's IR "bad." Especially in this situation where Ace is pretty arrogant, when he thinks Theory is down for the count, Theory comes out of nowhere and hits him with a big offensive move.

I'll admit I overhyped IR a bit, but the skill feats I wasn't overhyping whatsoever.
If you think they are overhyped, then make a CRT about it. I dare you.
A CRT? Against something that's not on his profile? What? His profile goes against what you are kinda saying about his skills or says the more truth version

Also, questions... Why have I never heard about this WWE character? 😅 is he newly popular or something?

I guess, but I literally have never ever downplayed a character in my vsbw account. And I'm a monkey, you know I won't lie and do those types of bs
5f5afabaa9670.jpeg

How is that more than enough? Especially when the lifting is 5 TIERS ABOVE HIS Likely rating, skill (human skill) won't matter anymore
I wasn't talking about LS. I said more than enough, because the explanation I made was more than enough proof that the skill feats are legit.

skill (human skill)
And you think Ace's skill is above human level? The fact that you're trying your best to argue that a ******* kid is more skilled than someone who's nowhere near the top of the food chain in the WWE already says enough.

Ok, so you are saying his instinctive reaction won't matter then
No? Just because I didn't mention it once doesn't mean I'm implying that it won't matter. Stop putting words in my mouth.

YOU LITERALLY PROVED IT YOURSELF
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was talking about the skill feats. Not IR. Get a hold of yourself.

A CRT? Against something that's not on his profile? What? His profile goes against what you are kinda saying about his skills or says the more truth version
Just because those skill feats aren't on his profile, doesn't mean it goes against what I'm saying. There are many WWE profiles that don't have the skill feats on their Intel section. That doesn't mean the skill feats are invalid.

And you think Ace's skill is above human level? The fact that you're trying your best to argue that a ******* kid is more skilled than someone who's nowhere near the top of the food chain in the WWE already says enough.
I never said ace has above human level skill, I said human lvl type of skill because there are supernatural types of skill that can escape something like things being multiple tiers above you not mattering because of the supernatural skill
Cap
No? Just because I didn't mention it once doesn't mean I'm implying that it won't matter. Stop putting words in my mouth.
Will he got knocked out or not? That's literally when his instinctive Reaction kicks in
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was talking about the skill feats. Not IR. Get a hold of yourself.
You still proved that you were overhyping
Just because those skill feats aren't on his profile, doesn't mean it goes against what I'm saying. There are many WWE profiles that don't have the skill feats on their Intel section. That doesn't mean the skill feats are invalid.
SO THEN WHY TELL ME TO MAKE A CRT

I never said ace has above human level skill, I said human lvl type of skill because there are supernatural types of skill that can escape something like things being multiple tiers above you not mattering because of the supernatural skill
Fair lol.

Cope.

Will he got knocked out or not? That's literally when his instinctive Reaction kicks in
It's not even when knocked out. He could even be stunned, and he could still pull off offense. I'll gather some shit when I'm done commenting this.

You still proved that you were overhyping
Over an ability that's still useful and isn't the end all be all.

SO THEN WHY TELL ME TO MAKE A CRT
I just followed what @Nierre said lmfao.

I'm pretty sure everyone has downplayed and/or wanked a character on this wiki at least once.
Yee but I'm a monkey tho, I don't do the mistakes humans do

Also there is literally no reason to wank or downplay a character... It literally is just avoiding the truth or something

I just wanna say, I don't agree with any of the finishers OHKO'ing Ace. The dude probably had comparable if not higher endurance than Luffy, and he was capable of this
https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_584_04.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_584_05.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_584_08.jpg

It's not a matter of fighting on par and exchanging blows. These kids can hang there and get severely beaten up by spiked gloves over and over again from the start of the day until sundown and STILL stay conscious and moving.
A Finisher won't be enough to take down Ace, probably even if he was hit by it several times over. For children the ASL trio's endurance is beastly.

I just wanna say, I don't agree with any of the finishers OHKO'ing Ace. The dude probably had comparable if not higher endurance than Luffy, and he was capable of this
https://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_584_04.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_584_05.jpghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/opctcb/onepiece/onepiecechapters_584_08.jpg

It's not a matter of fighting on par and exchanging blows. These kids can hang there and get severely beaten up by spiked gloves over and over again from the start of the day until sundown and STILL stay conscious and moving.
A Finisher won't be enough to take down Ace, probably even if he was hit by it several times over. For children the ASL trio's endurance is beastly.
Okay then. That's fair. I'll stay that Theory's finisher will still do a hefty amount of damage to the kid.

Oh, and before all that Luffy had to run through forests, survive wild animals and exhaust himself climbing mountains too- ((583/584)) he was basically exerting himself all day and very visibly injured before Porchemy started torturing him and he still didn't get knocked out.

Yee, which is why I hate vs matches
It doesn't even have to be a vs match, though.

Anyways, I'd actually go for Incon. I looked back and read @Nierre's and @SnookB's reasons for voting Incon, and I'm inclined to agree with them. Both of them have too many distinct advantages over each other to determine who'll edge it out.

So, after reading… some… of the arguments for both sides, I think I’m going to come down on the side of Theory. Fighting experience makes all the difference in a fight at the end of the day, and kid Ace has little experience fighting human H2H combat experts. His experience fighting animals is great, but animals have different biologies, different mental capacities (animals typically do not employ “techniques” or tricks, rather relying on their basic natural abilities in a simple way), and different mindsets (predictable attack patterns). Ace knows how to fight, but he’s no expert. Theory may have nearly every disadvantage, but he knows how fight people. He knows how to trick them, avoid their strengths, and play on their weaknesses. I imagine a professional wrestler is going to have a hell of a time winning a fight against someone who’s grip he cannot reverse or reliably get out of, and pro wrestler don’t typically train dodging and evasion, but they do train strikes and blocks, which is just as well.

Fighting experience makes all the difference in a fight at the end of the day, and kid Ace has little experience fighting human H2H combat experts. His experience fighting animals is great, but animals have different biologies, different mental capacities (animals typically do not employ “techniques” or tricks, rather relying on their basic natural abilities in a simple way), and different mindsets (predictable attack patterns). Ace knows how to fight, but he’s no expert.
He isn't experienced in just fighting animals. Only reason we see the ASL trio fight wild beasts is for their strength. They rob pirates for a living, knock them out and escape with treasure, even make it through town guards when stealing from the city near gray terminal.
They typically throw hands with experienced pirates too. Ace specifically beat Bluejam alongside Dadan and Bluejam was skilled enough to parry a blow from Dadan's axe with his sabre while completely off guard.
And the outcome of it was Dadan being far more injured than Ace (hell Ace literally carried her out of there after surviving a gigantic fire for a night) implying he had an at least somewhat easier time evading/trading blows with Bluejam.

I couldn't care less who you vote for. All 3 voting options have valid reasoning behind it. I'll just have to take hefty amounts of copium if I do end up losing lol.
The only time I would care is if the reasons for voting said opponent was never brought up, or said reasons are illegitimate.

Which is why i suggesting the idea of votes need go be on hold/removed beside from long debate without propee concensus, but peoples don't like if for some reason
The reason why no one liked your suggestion because you came off as extremely biased against Theory. You were also meat riding the shit out of Tempest lol.

He isn't experienced in just fighting animals. Only reason we see the ASL trio fight wild beasts is for their strength. They rob pirates for a living, knock them out and escape with treasure, even make it through town guards when stealing from the city near gray terminal.
They typically throw hands with experienced pirates too. Ace specifically beat Bluejam alongside Dadan and Bluejam was skilled enough to parry a blow from Dadan's axe with his sabre while completely off guard.
And the outcome of it was Dadan being far more injured than Ace (hell Ace literally carried her out of there after surviving a gigantic fire for a night) implying he had an at least somewhat easier time evading/trading blows with Bluejam.
Hmm? He fights humans nearly daily and pirates
True. Ace has fought humans with combat experience/skill, just not to the level of Theory.

True. Ace has fought humans with combat experience/skill, just not to the level of Theory.
Sorry tho but does that mean Yor Briar vs Theory is possible with Theory skill?
We don't need Tempest to give an overall verdict. We're not waiting for one person, when multiple people can do it instead.
Hence why i said "without clear mind" above, trolling without any ill-intent in first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back