• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Authority Spamm vs Mimicry Spamm (SORRY)

SchroKatze

They/Them
This was bound to happen one hour or another. Seems fair.

BB vs. AoC

>Both at 5-A (AoC boosted)

>Moral On.

>Speed equalized, but Nigh-Omnipresence still the same.

>SBA.

500bb8412b2fb090b04bd7fb25a50082
Screenshot 2017-11-17 at 19.34.08

@Homu

BB tentacles AoC right back and rewrites the laws of reality so nothing can hit her.

Paradoxing: Acasual, so out of the question

Divinity or Authority: Probly out of the question.

But with Nigh Omnipresence in play....Can AoC kill BB at all points in the past and future

@Homu

Not particularly.

But yes, BB has tentacles of her own in the form of her Shapeshifter familiars.

Also, there's nothing in AoC's arsenal that can stop BB from stripping AoC of its powers and adding them to her own or just outright nulling everything by granting herself a lack of hit detection.

Also, isn't this BB vs Akron, except that passive existence erasure is replaced with passive drain.

I think he meant that since BB nigh-omnipresence is allowed here, she will speedblitz AoC

Yes, cause speed is Equalized......

Great, talking speed Equal when it's literally ignore the speed stat.

Bleh i'm getting confused by that "Speed equalized, but Nigh-Omnipresence still the same."

But oh well.

Nigh-Omnipresence is completely worthless because BB is Acasual.

She's only in one place in the same time period.

Again, unless i'm missing something, she loses for the same reason why she was stomped by Akron. Authority being worthless, and the opponent winning via a passive effect at the start of the match.

Btw about the "can it affect her with her nigh-omnipresence in the way"

Given that Madoka's omnipresence is leagues above BB's and she was still affected, it isn't a issue

Idk. She is pretty freaking haxed and AoC wins simply via a hax with a faster startup (and bypassing the authority defenses, which is her only defensive hax that she doesn't have to actively set up). I wouldn't call it a stomp.

@Kaltias

BB has also swapped out the laws of reality before, like she did with Meltlilith.

BB also has some resistance to mind hax, since she withstood having her personality corroded by the Moon Cell shoving literally every possibility of every world into her mind while performing countless calculations per second.

She has power null too, and she can call herself from present/future or her alter egos (They are just her)

@Repp

Yeah, but that's a thing that she needs to actively do, isn't it?

Absorption isn't mind hax tho. At best this allows her to resist the memory part, but she still gets her powers and energy absorbed.

Considering that it was enough to incapacitate the second strongest version of Madoka Kaname, i'm pretty sure that she would be unable to get her powers back on the spot.

@Kaltias

According to AoC's profile, the tentacles eventually spread through the entire Earth.

It's not instant like you're telling me.

1) If it's true body AoC (which it is or it wouldn't be tier 5), the Earth is already covered.

2) I'm not talking about the active absorption (via tentacles) but the passive one scaling from the Wraiths, which is done with their presence. Scan here.

3) Also, it is instant when it connects. The tentacles are only needed to drain people who are out of the passive absorption range.

@Kaltias

Then BB can see this coming with the Moon Cell's ability to forecast all possibilities and dives into Imaginary Space where AoC can't reach her before she starts messing with probability and reality.

She can see it coming but she dies just because AoC is here before being able to dive into imaginary space.

That, and if she tries to do that the AoC can dump itself into the nonexistent timeline where she can't reach it, grow enough in power to be able to destroy the multiverse, and do that.

@Kaltias

AoC can inhabit a world of imaginary numbers?

Then AoC gets ripped to shreds since it gets its powers nulled as soon as it enters imaginary number space due to BB being the master of it. Also, imaginary number space = non-existence.

I don't think we allow Tier Changes in fights.

Can't BB in the past simply change the rules within the Moon Cell so that AoC dies as soon as it enters? Since omnipresence is allowed here.

Back