• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke cause he can dodge literally everything bat can throw at him with precognition and he can win easily with genjutsu

Pretty sure this version Sasuke rarely use genjutsu, but yeah his precog from sharingan does help.

1 for Sasuke-kun

Ha, ha, ha, ha. Finally a Naruto fight that actually seems to make sense. I'm still voting for Batman due to superior strength, experience, I'm pretty sure fighting capabilities, & intellect. Sasuke though I love him dearly doesn't actually have much going for him. While the Sharingan grants him limited body movement prediction allowing him to read Batman's movements I doubt it will be enough to give him a real advantage. However Batman throughout the Arkham Saga has given him enough knowhow to deal will the talented ninja. Plus with his standard utility belt equipment & his improvisation capabilities I should give hi a solid edge.

I'll go with Batman both are 9-B but Batman has the Shock Gloves give him a boost. He also has some good gadgets like his explosive gel, glue grenades and fear gas.

The body Precognition that Sasuke's Sharingan gives will help him to evade Batman's attacks but only for so long and while Sasuke is very skilled and intelligent so is Batman and at this time Sasuke is a bit on the cocky side while Batman is very cool headed but that's not a big game changer her just something I wanted to add.

Batman also has very high stamina and can take a ton of punishment.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Sasuke cause he can dodge literally everything bat can throw at him with precognition and he can win easily with genjutsu
Wepons faster than speed o sound THAT saskue will get demolished however if he gets a good chidori in its all over Batman cannot take a peircing to the heart

I forget about the Chidori but it's only good if Sasuke can keep Batman still, Hope Sasuke has a tree near by to hold Batman with his wires like he did Orochimaru. Tho Batman would pull his usual art of escape.

Or unless he simply pulls & rips the wires considering he can rip those kinds of things fairly easily, but the Chidori could work. He just has to hit him with it, without getting hit himself by the claws on Batman's gauntlets, detonation gel, or adhesive grenades, etc.

I mean.. Subtitution Jutsu will also be helpful here for Sasuke. And while Katon is restricted he can still attach explosive paper to Kunais. Sasuke is by no means helpless here. A slight disadvantage maybe but he has the tools to win and Chidori is.. well Chidori. And if he misses it once he can give it another go. Something like substitution into Chidori is something I could see happening

The current votes:

-Sasuke: 3 (ShrekAlmighty, Grimreaperofjustice, Aizenishere)

-Batman: 2 (ShadowChild'sReaper, LordGriffin1000)

Correct me if I'm wrong with the votes.

It is not possible to put in genjutsu someone who does not have chakra and not a chakra net where he will be manipulated to generate the illusions ...

I think verse equalization will allow genjutsu to works against people who don't have chakra.

Then again, I don't think Sasuke will ever use genjutsu in this version.

Yes he use combination of Fire Style aka Katon and Chidori, although I have to restrict Katon to make it fair for Batman since it listed as building level.

I think he could at least use the basic genjutsu... Even so Sasuke still has other means to use in this fight even without katon or genjutsu like sharingan for combat precog and even to copy Batman's movement, his ninja tools, chidori, kawarimi no jutsu and such. Like you said, Sasuke is not helpless.

The current votes:

-Sasuke: 4 (ShrekAlmighty, Grimreaperofjustice, Aizenishere, Amexim)

LordGriffin1000 said:
I forget about the Chidori but it's only good if Sasuke can keep Batman still, Hope Sasuke has a tree near by to hold Batman with his wires like he did Orochimaru. Tho Batman would pull his usual art of escape.
Your very funny saskuke as I remember doesnt have speed equilized so meaning he is at top speed even in this pts form he is much much faster than batman as batman is probably reaction speed 100 mp/h and saskue is faster maybe about hyper sonic at this level... he dont need him to stay still add on the sharingan its like HE IS STILL

ShadowChild'sReaper said:
Or unless he simply pulls & rips the wires considering he can rip those kinds of things fairly easily, but the Chidori could work. He just has to hit him with it, without getting hit himself by the claws on Batman's gauntlets, detonation gel, or adhesive grenades, etc.
Nice but guess what he didnt equalize speed and the feats are dummy far Saskue to other Trained NINJAS can be unseen while they were just looking at him Batman has two great feats putting him cose "He switched out cups without spilling before the naked eye could see knowing it was poisoned" and he can doge point blank gun fire however only the cup feat shows the "while people are looking vanish" instead of making distractions saskue even in this form has tons that will end up killing batman and this saskue depending on end of Naruto or first part (within post time skip so like when he first leaf Konoha) he is open to killing batman isnt so... death for batman second he unleashes raiton (chidori) if batman gets shocked at that or gets halted in thought he is dead saskue beats him depending on situation honestly

Grimreaperofjustice said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
Your very funny saskuke as I remember doesnt have speed equilized so meaning he is at top speed even in this pts form he is much much faster than batman as batman is probably reaction speed 100 mp/h and saskue is faster maybe about hyper sonic at this level... he dont need him to stay still add on the sharingan its like HE IS STILL
  • speed is equilized i meant reaction includeing shadow's

If speed is equalized, everything is equalized including reactions, travel, and combat speed.

Dat Dot said:
If speed is equalized, everything is equalized including reactions, travel, and combat speed.
THANK YOU FOR THIS INFO

ok well then I can conclude that Batman will have to trick saskue in order to avoid chidori like draw it out because if he sees it once a contingincy is made and if he is just now seeing it hes thinking its almost gg unless Batman has a diffrent armor so honestly... Batman cannot win either way if im looking at it logically

Batman just has way fewer win conditions than Sasuke in this case and he has not the slightest chance in Melee, which, to be quiet honest, probably will be nearly all the fight, since getting away from a guy with Sharingan and the Shunshin will be nigh impossible for Batman.

So I think Sasuke should take this.

The current votes:

-Sasuke: 5 (ShrekAlmighty, Grimreaperofjustice, Aizenishere, Amexim, Heilergott)

Sasuke at this point doesn't have precognition. Batman should take this for the reasons stated above.

He has awaken sharingan at this point (in his fight with Haku he can see Haku's movement IIRC).

-Sasuke: 5 (ShrekAlmighty, Grimreaperofjustice, Aizenishere, Amexim, Heilergott)

-Batman: 3 (ShadowChild'sReaper, LordGriffin1000, Theglassman12)

Sasuke's precognition didn't kick in until his fight with naruto, which is post chunin exams.

The point is he has precog at this point, and he's overwhelmed because he has to save Naruto.

do you have a manga panel of that fight where the sharinghan helped him? cause the anime isn't canon.

Got it! ^_^

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-26-page-19.html

http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-27-page-4.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back