• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Average Luck vs Bad Luck (Satou Hiroshi vs Milo Murphy)

Could you perhaps go into details on how effective it would be during combat? Saying that he would be "prepared" for anything doesn't add up a whole lot in this battle, you are gonna have to elaborate more basically. Because who he is dealing with is a completely normal guy in every aspect and whipping out something out of the blue seems unlikely, and it might as well be something normal that he pulls out. Milo's bad luck shouldn't do much to Hiroshi given his whole nature of being average and all.

That being said, I'm not really sure where this battle would even end up going.

Milo's whole gimick is that he's prepared for anything his bad luck throws his way. By putting Satou into the mix all that would really change is Milo's luck would increase. At that point Milo can use his items to win. Also the items he has aren't that out of the ordenary, it's more on how milo uses them if anything.

He's basically so normal and average in every possible thing that those around him and the area become affected by the power of cliches and normality. Saiki admires him so much since he blends in as a background character.

And because of that

This fight becomes normal.

Or something

>Milo's bad luck stupidly outranges his haxs and Milo is twice as strong

So what can Satou do against powers that cause shit like lightning bolts, earthquakes, and passively prevent him from winning?

Tots Real said:
Milo's whole gimick is that he's prepared for anything his bad luck throws his way. By putting Satou into the mix all that would really change is Milo's luck would increase. At that point Milo can use his items to win. Also the items he has aren't that out of the ordenary, it's more on how milo uses them if anything.
But his bad luck and misfortune would actually bring Good luck for Hiroshi so that good and bad luck balance out to be perfectly average luck. And I also don't see where Milo wins, what items would he even pull out that would even give him a victory? He has no way to bypass Normal inducement.

I mean, I wouldn't want to say that since everything is gonna be dumbed down to pure clicheness and averageness. Could be incon or something

But I'll wait for more comments.

I mean Milo's physically supperior to and still has more equipment, The fight basically asking ourself who'd win, an athletically teen with a ton of items or an average teen.

Everything is literally gonna be reduced to just pure normal and clichie. Equipments are not going to help with that in mind since most won't even harm Hiroshi + because of his Normal inducement.

With the fight itself, I'm still not exactly sure how it would play out, which is why im willing to vote for Incon. Milo's Bad luck is gonna make Hiroshi lucky so that it would in turn be perfectly average luck.

Back