• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth Upgrade

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
All of REALITY is it's dream

REALITY

REAL ITY

REAL LIFE

Real life is merely Azathoth's dream, humans view Tier 0s as fiction, and if we are just Azathoth's dream then Azathoth must be at the VERY LEAST Tier -2 (Infinitely Beyond beings Infinitely beyond True Infinity)

Edit: There should also be a new Omniverse speed that only Azathoth has

@Azzy, shhhh

I died when I realized I accidentally put this in Wiki Management, I am no a ghost as I had accidentally erased my entire body, undergoing a very slow Low Godly Regen right now

I have to agree that Reinhard takes it for the reasons above.

Close this, he already got 999999999┬▓┬│ votes, and those are only the ones I counted.

Real life is superior to the mere being that is Azathoth, who is only a fictional character.

Has anyone ever built a church for the Azathoth, like ever?

"Unbeknownst to all... As Lina typed this, somewhere, who knows where, in the depths of some isolated forest, a number of HP Lovecraft fanatics were legit worshipping Azathoth."

FateAlbane said:
"Unbeknownst to all... As Lina typed this, somewhere, who knows where, in the depths of some isolated forest, a number of HP Lovecraft fanatics were legit worshipping Azathoth."
The funny thing is that for a very, very small percentage of people, Cthulhu worship is legit.

I mean it makes more sense than Scientology, so

That page has just broken my last record, because it triggered an instant nope on my mind faster than I can try to explain it.

Back