• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker Gunvolt minor additions:

Adept Physiology-Empowerment(the same reasoning as Rage Power "Adepts can increase the output of their Septima through intense emotions, usually through anger"
Blade-Unconventional Resistance to Mind/Empathic Manipulation(After forceful experiments and being subject to the command of the Butterfly Effect, Blade became the mind controlled blind servant of the corrupt Sumeragi under Demerzel's command as the third artificial wielder of the Azure Striker Septima)
Teseo-Danmaku(via Code Matrix, Circuit Rain, and Impregnable Fortress)

Last edited:
Adept Physiology-Empowerment(the same reasoning as Rage Power "Adepts can increase the output of their Septima through intense emotions, usually through anger"
Kirin-Resistance to Empathic Manipulation(same reasoning as her resistance to Madness Manipulation, she resists the effects of Dragon Radiation(which is Passive Radiation Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation)
Pretty sure we don't need to do a CRT for the second one simply because I forgot to add that one in lol, but the Empowerment is a good point. I'll add it to my CRT, maybe if we get an admin we can pass these now. Pretty sure it would apply to GV’s resistances too

(Also sorry I'm taking so long for the upcoming CRT)

Last edited:
Pretty sure we don't need to do a CRT for the second one simply because I forgot to add that one in lol, but the Empowerment is a good point. I'll add it to my CRT, maybe if we get an admin we can pass these now

Well, if your CRT is as big as I think it is then clearing a couple of things ahead of time won't hurt, especially since these aren't as serious as making new profiles.

It's ok I can wait, I know your probably busy with some other stuff so there's no need to rush it.

Pretty sure we don't need to do a CRT for the second one simply because I forgot to add that one in lol, but the Empowerment is a good point. I'll add it to my CRT, maybe if we get an admin we can pass these now

A good work shouldn't be rushed

Bump. If these two are uncontroversial, then does that mean I can add them without having to wait for staff input?

In my personal opinion yeah because it's literally just us forgetting the right words but asking for one is procedure

A good work shouldn't be rushed
speaking of

it doesn't cover empowerment but it does cover Kirin's resistances

speaking of

it doesn't cover empowerment but it does cover Kirin's resistances
Impressive, this was well worth the wait. All right then I'll remove the resistance addition for Kirin. And I was also thinking shouldn't Blade have Unconventional Resistance to Mind/Empathic Manipulation due to already being in a mind controlled state?

By the way Teseo is listed as one of the Image Pulses that Kirin can use for Danmaku, but Teseo himself doesn't have it listed in his profile, so should I add this in?

Back