• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Luck vs Anti-Bad Luck

AP comes from literally nothing

They're 8B from se nonsensical backwards scaling to a casual 362 Ton feat

Seriously 8B MB makes no sense

Zenkichi's speed in Kumagawa arc is mach 20.

I can't find a calc for Medaka Box's 8-B, so it was probably just eyeballed from Medaka pulling the entire Academy through raw strength alone.

Qrow's speed is from appearing as a blur to a hypersonic (not hypersonic+) character.

The only number I can find for Qrow's AP (note that I'm not at all knowledgeable on RWBY), is 18.8 tons, scaling to this calc.

EDIT: Gargoyle, I'm going to be looking for actual feats and better scaling for Medaka Box, but that won't happen until I reread, so it may take a bit.

Through a bunch of scaling Qrow is likely closer to 8-B+ than he is baseline.

@Agnaa RWBY Hypersonic+ characters are Mach 11 and Qrow is immensely faste rthan the character who performed the Mach 11 feat

Qrow is equal to Raven who is stronger than Vernal who oneshot the Arma Gigas who stomped the Queen Lancer which was undamaged by an 18 ton attack

Well if they're undamaged from 18 tons, and Zenkichi's 8-B doesn't have a calc so it's assumed baseline (11 tons), then Qrow AP stomps?

Medaka's first tier 8 feat (I'm only at volume 5 of the manga) is in volume 3... When she was in War-God mode. She managed to move the entire school for a few meters or so via sheer lifting strength.

The only thing I could see applying to her base form is tanking Uzen's exploding balls without too much damage. I remember an explosion caused by Unzen to be calced at 9-A though.

That was, well, lifting strength, and I'm not too sure yet whether we could eyeball that as "city block" or not.

Welp, we might need a revision.

<besides, she really should have a 9-A key at the beginning of the series, which is before her training with Maguro.

Yeah it's in the works(tm), but help would be very useful.

Back