• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

Alright thanks then, cheers boyo.

I took out Ivalice and Future Grace. (Ivalice because she's a bad tier 1 and Grace because the creator said that he's fine with deletion).

Abomination Story

"In the begin there was nothing but infinite blank pages without story nor form. The ruler of all wrote his first story out of nothing and formed a bunch of abominations."

Uhhhh I can't tell on whether this is supposed to be bad or not. xD

Sans (Glitchtale)

Hastily molded together from the ground up in general.

Yeah, and they're poorly made too.

Every link on this verse page appears to have been deleted so I assume that it is unnecessary

User also requested that all his pages be deleted, it just seems like this one was missed

It's just another one of those Five Nights games I guess I'll call it? That people used to make more often back in the days.

Hm

Attack Potency: WEAK

Striking Strength: STRONG

Durability: 50

what

Crash! and Pcat don't adhere to the proper standards.

Both pages are made by User:Drburger

To be fair so did TOAA in that one guidebook.

Yeah it doesn't fulfill the requirements for Tier 0. This reminds me of one of T0's pages...

EH... If its all "fictional verses" within the author's verses... Then it has some legitimacy. All fictional verses... Yeah. Speaking of reach, it has been a while since I've heard T0 being mentioned... I wonder how he's doing.

It used to have stuff on it. But then it got removed because I assume the creator had no desire for keeping the verse anymore?

Seems like they didn't know that you can delete pages.

WWG God seems alright to me.

InFamous God, yeah probably. Unless the creator is still active maybe you could talk to them about it?

Yeah I see what you mean by the bolded which does actually need to be changed. I've also noticed they use capital letters in places that don't aren't even necessary.

Eh... I think it get it

Guiomar couldn't seem to overpower God and thinking that he could was a mistake since God is the most powerful being in the universe.

But people can get even stronger if they were able to somehow escape into another universe. Everyone is forced to liver under his two rules (the "they must not hurt others in any way-shape-or form" I honestly agree with).

But forcing people to worship him, sending someone to Hell after they die and not even caring if everyone is in Hell. Yeah, he seems like a dick. Sooo I'm gonna guess he's a villain? Also, how are they gonna escape in another universe if God prevents them from escaping?

I think I understand it pretty well, although I will admit that it does have it's flaws. The other page probably needs to be deleted.

Back