• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki fights a different Musashi

Baki is still pretty pissed that he never got to properly finish his fight with that sword swinging apeman Musashi, so he goes over to Tokugawa's place and makes him force Dr. Payne to build him a time machine so that he can go back in time and beat Musashi in his prime (cuz why not at this point in the series?)

Long story short, Baki gets his wish and he ends up going back in time to meet the legendary swordsmen in his hayday. However, due to some quantum doohickey, he's suddenly reverted back to a child! And the Musashi in front of him is definitely different from the Musashi he knew. Oh well, he's close enough

The Strongest Boy in the World vs The Legendary Swordsma

Grappler Baki vs Vagabond!Musashi

Both at 9B

SPEED EQUALIZED

Both start 10 feet away from each other

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Baki:
1 (Hizack12)

Musashi: 1 (Antydeth)

Inconclusive

Logically, Musashi wins via wisdom and badassery. If we followed Itagaki's example, then Baki ultra-stomps via "The Hanma Spirit" or whatever bullshit Yujiro's sperms are made of.

Look man I wasn't a huge fan of the Hanma wank either but that doesn't mean we can just throw all Baki matches under the bus

Baki is not badass? Come on man!

So Musashi have range on his side (of couse he have sword), i think that Baki still stronger then Musashi tho.

We are talking about a different Musashi and Pre-Pre-Pre Baki in Dou. Or as the thread very obviously states: 13 Year Old Baki vs Vagabound Musashi. These versions of the characters are pretty decent so the fight would be fun to watch.

P.S In any case, if we ignore the Hanmas plot armor, Musashi takes this any day. I am not saying Baki isn't badass, but we gotta look at this fight from a realistic and logical POV. Vagabound Musashi is a true master of the sword, while 9-B Baki is still just a naive kiddo.

Are you really take what I said seriously?

And are you really going to ignore how fast Baki learn in his teen? And Show me good feats for Musashi?

Fight 4 swordman at the same time is good and all but Baki playing around with hanayama and yuri(tho yuri is like ants for baki) while equiped training weight for warm up

For me Defeat Ape >> everything that Musashi done.

Don't count all techniques that baki have too.

Musashi also fought and killed 70 skilled swordsmen from a notable swordsmen clan in a single night, though he did walk out with notable injures.

Also, most of Musashi's wall feats were performed when he was way weaker than he was towards the latest chapter of the manga. And he is noted to be a highly skilled swordsmen, with the ability to come up with counters and see through attacks/fighting skills with frightening efficiency. He's fought people with numerous different weapons, fighting styles and techniques. He is noted for creating his own sword-style and fighting stance that is praised for its fighting efficiency.

I vote Musashi. 9-B Baki has too little experience. @Hizack, your opinion, not mine. I don't wank the characters I debate about to oblivion, just so I could prove that they are absolutely stronger than the other. That's not how this wiki works and that's not how Deathbattle debates go in general. I am not denying the possibility of Baki completely overwhelming Musashi in terms of strength and speed, but much unlike him, Musashi is known for his tactical mind.

Don't count all techniques that baki have too.

9-B Baki...special techniques? Do you mean the Hanma Plot Armor?

I mean, it's not like 9B Baki doesn't have some impressive techniques. He has the Near Death Focus, the Full Weight Pucnh, Mach Punch, Cord Cutter, Roll Kick, etc. These aren't necessarily plot armor.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I mean, it's not like 9B Baki doesn't have some impressive techniques. He has the Near Death Focus, the Full Weight Pucnh, Mach Punch, Cord Cutter, Roll Kick, etc. These aren't necessarily plot armor.
Not particularly talking about those. Plus, my comment was sort of sarcastic, so it shouldn't be taken very seriously. But my vote for Musashi sure is serious.

Back