• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan: Dragonoid's Hax/Ability Revision Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmyJibbsJr

They/Them
Recently, a thread was created in order to discover what potential hax and abilities may be accessible to Dragonoid.

It should be noted that the only forms of Dragonoid that can use any of the folloiwing abilities are Lumino Dragonoid, Blitz Dragonoid, Titanium Dragonoid, Mercury Dragonoid, Fusion Dragonoid, and Aeroblitz Dragonoid.

Also, Characters like Phantom Dharak, Razenoid, Evolved Razenoid and Code Eve all also have access to the following powers.

But before I actually get to the powers, I will explain why these characters get have access to all hax and abilities.

Firstly, Code Eve. Code Eve is the origin point of all Bakugan, and contains all DNA of every Bakugan, meaning that she is capable of channeling all of their power should she desire it.

Next is Drago. Lumino Dragonoid is the evolved form of Helix Dragonoid. Helix only evolved because he gained a power called "The Element", which is a fragment of Code Eve's power and being, which then bestowed upon him the DNA of all Bakugan. Blitz Drago is simply a more powerful version of Lumino Drago. In these forms, the true access to all Bakugan hax/abilities is somewhat limited, given that this was only a small fragment of Code Eve's power. Essentially, Drago can access all of their abilities, but they are just not on the same scale as Code Eve (a 2-C character).

Next, every remaining form of Dragonoid contains the power of Code Eve herself, meaning that, at this point, they are all capable of fully drawing upon the power of all Bakugan whenever they please, being able to mix and match abilities in the form of Fusion Abilities.

Finally, Dharak. Base Dharak can not access all of the following powers, as he does not contain any of Code Eve's being within him. However, every other form does. Dharak took in Blitz Drago's DNA, which contained The Element, and made Dharak evolve into Phantom Dharak. Later, he evoved into Raenoid and it was revealed that he had surpassed Code Eve completely, still containing The Element. Evolved Razenoid is even more powerful then before, still containing The Element.

Now that was have justifications for why these character's have the following hax, we shall now establish just what these bits of hax are. As for our sources, we found information from the official Bakugan Website, and we used the Bakugan wikia to help us find specific episodes for feats and research the nature of Bakugan Abilities.

Hax:

Complete Ressurectio - Gained from Falconeer and Skyress, both of whom can undo any "wrong done to them".

Mid Regen - Dual Hydranoid could regenerate an entire lost head with ease.

Casuality Manipulation - Clayf's ability, Atomic Brave, makes it so that a power of ability that would normally benefit the foe will benefit him and not the foe.

Potential Reactive Evolution - Stated that Dragonoid can evolve infinity, which would help why it could evolve as much as it did.

Black Hole Creation(?) - Coredom is capable of utilizing dimensional holes in order to absorb any attack.

Danmaku - Daftorix, a Bakugan Trap, is stated to have attacks and abilities that would be described as Danmaku

Stat Manipulation (Amplification and Decrease) - Has countless abilities that involve lowering the foe's stats, raising his own, or outright stealing the power and stats of others

Life Force Absorption - Serponoid grows more powerful by sucking out the life force of it's prey.

Can use lethal venom - Rattleoid, among many other Bakugan like Corbakus, can create and use a lethal poison to kill foes

Shield Creation - Helix Dragonoid was stated to be able to create shields/barriers

X-Ray vision - Infinity Dragonoid can see through walls

More ressurectio - Lars Lion is capable of reviving others

Invisibility - Percival can use a cape to turn invisible

Molecular manipulation OR Transformation - Preyas is capable of manipulating his own cells to change attribute, Fear Ripper can change into fire, water, darkness, light, etc.

Plant Manipulation - Thunder Wilda can manipulate vines to fight for him

Power Nullification - Occurs literally all the time in the Anime.

Attack Reflection - Cycloid can reflect abilities by using Stealth Swing

Power Cancellatio - Limulus can stop foes from using any of their abilities for a short period of time

power Nullification AND Cancellatio - Fourtress can use Face of Grief, cancelling all of the foe's abilities and keeping them from using any more abilities

Fate Manipulation - Aranaut is capable of summoning a 6-sided die, each face having on of the six attributes on it. Should the foe fit under any of those attributes, they will automatically lose the fight

Transmutation - Several Bakugan have been seen turning to stone due to the abilities of other Bakugan, usually is a staple for Subterra bakugan

Shadow Camouflage - Can turn into a shadow in order to move or sneak around thanks to the Ability Shadow Echo

Intangibility - Shadow Split allows the Bakugan Ingram to phase through attacks

Mind Manipulation/Hypnosis - Rattleoid is capable of hypnotizing it's foes with it's gaze

Sealing - Gained from the Six legendary Soldiers and Genesis Drago, who could seal Bakugan into the Doom Dimension

Portal Creation - Can jump between dimensions at will.

Transformation - Chaos Ability X allows Drago to evolve into an even more powerful form

Creation - Drago also has the powers of the Original Dragonoid, who was able to create Vestroia and life

Speed Amplification AND ability Nullification - Dragon Hummer does both of these at once

More stat manipulation - Drago can return the enemy's stats to their base power in base form while also increasing his own stats at the same time.

...More Stat manipulation... - So long as his power is, at the point of using this ability, higher then the enemy's, his power will also shift to be above the foe's power thanks to Dianos Cocos X

Immunity to Wind/Fire/Darkness/Light/Water/ground attacks - Can not be affected by attacks of these natures thanks to Neo Legend X. Neo Legend X can only be activated if Vestroia X has been activated as well

Power Equalizatio - Helix Shield makes Drago equal to an enemy's AP, which is useful against stronger foes.

Time Manipulation - Can stop time with Haos Freeze

Ability Copy - CopyCat allows the user to copy an enemy Ability that has been used or is being used.

MORE ressurectio - Can revive a defeated fighter, be they friend or foe, and have them fight alongside Drago regardless of the mind manipulation they are under.

Shield Creation and Power Draining - Mega Impact creates a shield that blocks physical attacks. Every time the foe strikes the shield, they lose some power and it is given to Drago

Illusion creation - Creates an illusion on the foe and stops them from being able to use abilities, but decreases the user's power. This ability is Jeer Frontier

Absorbs an enemy ability - Dispel Closer

Transformation and power/hax stealing - Allows the user to transform into the enemy and automatically copy all of their powers, and any power used by the user of the ability Evil Copy will have stronger versions of these moves then the original owner

And that is all of the hax that has been found thus far to my knowledge that is ready to be put onto Drago's, Dharak's and Code Eve's profiles. My apologies if this is a bit messy in terms of how it is "organized".

Well done Gimmy. Now all we have to do is implement these changes and move on to creating profiles for the other Battle Brawlers.

Power Equalization, Power Nullfication, Fate Manipulation, and Hax Stealing, but that's it. I believe I should've put potential NLFs, instead of just NlFs

I can fix that. Hey if we can make Jesmon's OS Generics not a NLF we can make these not an NLF.

Power Equalization: Does not work for character a tier above them. So if he's 2-C it only works on 2-C's

Power Nullification: Pretty much only nullifies attacks not too far above him. Basically 2-C's if he's 2-C.

Fate Manipulation: I will address that in a second.

Hax Stealing: Depends on said hax. Is said hax something Drago does not have. For example Drago can't steal Conceptual Manipulation since that is something he does not have.

Now about this fate manipulation. We need to make rules for what counts as an attribute. Would it be anyone who uses said element or....?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now about this fate manipulation. We need to make rules for what counts as an attribute. Would it be anyone who uses said element or....?
It summons a 6 sided die and with each face having only one attribute one it.

If it lands on, say, the ventus symbol, then a being of the wind/skies, or one that is heavily centered around themes relating to the air wind sky and storms would be affected.

If someone is representative of fire, and the die happens to land on Pyrus, then they would be affected.

Being "of light and darkness" would be affected by the Haos and darkus faces inherintly, and it would likely apply to those who treat "holy and unholy" in a similar manner "light and darkness."

For instance, say Arceus is suddenly water type and the die lands on Pyrus or Darkus, then he won't be affected by the ability and will still be able to continue.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hax Stealing: Depends on said hax. Is said hax something Drago does not have. For example Drago can't steal Conceptual Manipulation since that is something he does not have.
Actually I dont agree with that.

Contestir (the Bakugan who uses this ability) was able to copy both Coredem and Drago's abilities despite not even being the same attribute as either one of them. Contestir is a Haos Bakugan while Coredem is a Subterra Bakugan and Drago...well...you know already.

This ability should be allowed to copy all abilities of the one they transform into. The only limitation of this power is that the user can't copy stuff like Battle Gear and if they try to they will turn back to their original forms. But thats a Bakugan-verse only thing.....

So as for us limiting it, it shouldn't be limited by ability but by tier. If the opponent is like 2 or more tiers above them, then they cannot transform let alone copy their powers. However in this case we need to figure out the tier difference since Consteir, a fodder Bakugan compared to Drago, could still copy his powers. Drago was Lumino dragon when this happened too.

November 2015 to January 2016. If you were there then, then it'll make sense. But don't fret, as almost everything else is good to go.

...Alright, for now let's just push Hax Stealing aside for a little bit. This will be discussed later.

Before we continue and proceed to update Drago, I would like to see if there is any way we could try and justify Drago's other "problematic" hax not being NLF, which includes Power Nullification, Power equalization and Fate Manipulation.

Is this alright?

Nullification I don't have a problem with. Cancellation I do though. Also, the Causality Manipulation thing isn't Causality Manipulation. It's more like Statistics Manipulation stealing

The real cal howard said:
Nullification I don't have a problem with. Cancellation I do though. Also, the Causality Manipulation thing isn't Causality Manipulation. It's more like Statistics Manipulation stealing
Only reason I put it down as Causality Manipulation was because, according to someone else on the previous thread, there was no other category to put it into. :/

And out of curiosity, why is cancellation a no-go?

Ehhh, sorry bout that. Seemed like really low-level Causality Manip by the description here: redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect.

But instead of redirecting any cause, it only affects one cause and redirects it to another effect.

But Stat Manipulation stealing probably fits best.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What's wrong with power cancellation? I mean this is Tier 2.
I dunno. Something's telling me that if Dragonoid just walked up to Pontos, he won't be capable of just being like "Remember when you were just a normal human? No? Well enjoy this experience."

It really isn't stats because Clatfs ability should be able to steal abilities outside brawls. G-power is considered game mechanics for Bakugan Brawls.

I dont even see how its casuality manipulation. The user of the ability doesnt benefit from it at all. The instant they try to do something the opponent will gain it and use it themselves, as seen with Clayf vs Gorem

^He just cancels his hax. So Pontos would be downgraded to a Dragon Ball character...(It's awesome when you can throw shade at one of your favorite franchises.)

Yeah Power Cancellation in Bakugan is hax cancellation, not AP.

There are multiple examples of a Bakugan not having their power lowered but also cant use their abilities.

So for the Pontos example, Pontos would still be 2-C in AP he just cant use his 2-C hax.

@Gimmy

There are a few things you forgot to mention but you don't have to edit it since the note on Drago's page will cover it anyway.

Drago is also able to Bypass Conventional Durability using Apollonir's Syiam Low which lowers the opponents power completely to 0 without harming them. But it can be stopped if the victim raises or transfers power at the last second. Abilities can also be used while their power is going down.

Lastly, Bakugan are all capable of combinining abilities with each other to bring out new effects. We see this in New Vestroia when they use Double or Triple Abilities and they combine the ability cards together.

Oh, "Power Canellation" is meant for abilities and hax, not actual strength or destructive "power"... If that helps any. basically what Dragonmaster said. Even then, it works on a time limit. Drago can, to my knowledge, only stop the foe from using abilities whatsoever for a short period of time at least, meaning that the foe will get their hax back soon enough, should Drago be unable to finish them off before then.

Fate Manipulation, in this case, is super limited and I don't really see it being a problem, since I would assume that, in most cases, it wouldn't even affect the foe and there is still a chance it will fail should the enemy even be one that can be afffected by it.

Also, for Drago being able to have the ability to constantly stay above his foe in terms of raw power, Drago also already has to be superior then the foe. Regardless if he gets there through stat manipulation or not (IDK if this one was actually a problem, just felt like touching on it anyway).

For this one, thats only for some abilities like Water Refrain. Other abilities nullify the opponents moves indefinitely and there are multiple ones that do this, Haos Freeze being one.

Agreed. There is only a 1 in 6 chance of it landing on the right one, assuming the opponent is within the 6 attribute range. Unless theres another Bakugan abiliity thats also Fate Manipulation. Like Centipoids?

Agreed. But he should be able to consistently be higher than stronger opponents if he uses stat manipulation to become higher. As well as combine abilities and use both together. Remember, not only would Drago be able to use all these abilities but he can fuse abilities together for even newer greater effects.

...What other things do we have to address? I'd much rather get them out ofthe way now then later.

Drago is also able to Bypass Conventional Durability using Apollonir's Syiam Low which lowers the opponents power completely to 0 without harming them. But it can be stopped if the victim raises or transfers power at the last second. Abilities can also be used while their power is going down.

Lastly, Bakugan are all capable of combinining abilities with each other to bring out new effects. We see this in New Vestroia when they use Double or Triple Abilities and they combine the ability cards together"

This^

Guys we really just need to worry about adding the abilities addressed in the OP.....Drago already has Durability Negation on his file anyway.

Very well then. Assuming the changes haven't been made yet, we'll need someone to unlock his profile, as well as Razenoid's, and then we'll add in the proper edits and specifications.

Currently doing Dharak.

When I do my edits, can you guys look over it to see if I missed anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back